PFA F1 Dream Team 2016

Stew F

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In order to prevent sand blowing onto the circuit and potentially causing accidents they spray adhesive on the sand around each circuit.

that's interesting, and it maes sense.  But it's not the bit of the answee I'm looking for.

they don't use champagne to celebrate. Instead, they use non-alcoholic rosewater.  These joints are as dry as the desert they sit on.

Not true, was at the Abu Dhabi race when Webber lost the WDC, there is a specific tier in the hairpin turn that will happily serve you crap beer and wine. https://ticketsyasmarinacircuit.com/3086-abu-dhabi-ymc/en/product/4251-27401-Al-Dhiyafa-North-(Friday-Sunday)/

Actually a good place to meet some pretty interesting people, lots of expats.  You do need to be respectful which is good to see.  It's not like leaving the footy on a Friday night.

AB

• 2 weeks later...

Circuit Gilles Villenueve (Previously called Ill Notre Dame Circuit)

Mosport Park (Now called Canadian Tire Motorsport Park)

are you stalking my browser history? 

I'm sure that you are all keeping up to date with how you are doing in F1 Dreamteam, but it's worth noting that Anthony, aka AB_981 is in 11th place in the overall rankings, followed by BBC and myself in the top 500. I think Anthony has a real chance, being only 181 points behind the overall leader. 

I'm sure that you are all keeping up to date with how you are doing in F1 Dreamteam, but it's worth noting that Anthony, aka AB_981 is in 11th place in the overall rankings, followed by BBC and myself in the top 500. I think Anthony has a real chance, being only 181 points behind the overall leader. 

I'm only a little over a thousand points behind.  I can get him!

Top 10 baby!

Have $6.8m in the bank - the alternating Mercedes bad weekends have helped.

Taking this seriously now so going to head to Austria and Silverstone to get my ear to the ground! 

you realise that you have to split the prize money with me for getting this going.

• 2 weeks later...

Well @Harvs11 I'll give you half points for doing your research. The Maki F101 failed to ever qualify for an F1 championship race. The F101C did indeed qualify for the Swiss GP, which was a non-championship round. They finished last. 

Well @Harvs11 I'll give you half points for doing your research. The Maki F101 failed to ever qualify for an F1 championship race. The F101C did indeed qualify for the Swiss GP, which was a non-championship round. They finished last. 

You're a tough marker, Stew but I'll take any points I can at this stage. 

Archived