• 5 months later...

Tripped over on Saturday night and Sold the Sierra. Worst part was I fixed all the boost leaks on Sunday after agreeing to sell it and it’s now ALOT faster than when I picked it up. 

Driving down on Thursday to drop it off heading back on Friday calling past Jindy to do some volunteer work. Busy few days. I wonder if I’ll come home with a replacement lol

I did think about another 911 project but there isn’t much around that tickles my fancy. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Uncle said:

Given your Mcgiver skills,  buy a stock Carrera 2 and this

http://www.pcv.com.au/PorscheClubs/pc_victoria/pc_main.nsf/web/A9EFE1139F3C54C2C125827900286316#pagetop

No idea if the engine got whacked, cheap Gt3 Donk if its in tact and operational

12 hours ago, Uncle said:

You had better check DJM's GT4 post on here before you jump !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 9:34 AM, XLR8 said:

I wanna hear about how the Sierra drove?!

Yeah pretty good for a 1980’s modded car. No power no power no power no power no power no power no power no power no power no power no power no power no power POWER! no power no power no power. 400rwhp was over 500rpm. 

On 5/28/2018 at 3:01 PM, poli84 said:

Was the Sierra sold in Melbourne? Pretty sure this is the one I saw in Richmond on Sunday morning, couldn't be too many Sierra Cosworths getting town (same colour too). 

Yep sold it to a guy about 20klms from the guy who bought my Lambo. 

I’m mucking around with a 600+rwhp turbo V8 Hilux at the moment with plans to build a Prerunner out of it. Whats a prerunner you ask?

Prerunners have pretty much become their own thing. The differentiation from a “race" truck being that have glass and rego. Some blur the line pretty well these days like this one. 

I’m building the 4 wheel equivalent of a Supermotard. Events will be motorkana and  local hillclimb etc. Nothing serious just something to cause a little trouble in and have a laugh on the beach.