914-6 GT Schmuck

The car is running great!  I really like the 915 box, keeps me from doing anything too stupid when I get out of my 911 and into this thing. 

I have been vintage racing it in Texas and surrounding area.  I race against the big displacement cars and although they can out run me on the straights I have fun picking on them in the corners.  It has proven to be a very reliable race car.

I've got my application in with Rennsport Reunion and I really hope they accept it but there are a lot of historic cars trying to win a spot.

I don't have any current pics on this PC but will add some later. 

It was kind of funny as I was searching for images of other silver 914/6 GTs for inspiration and somehow found your post on this forum.

On 10/04/2018 at 5:09 AM, Jmz said:

The car is running great!  I really like the 915 box, keeps me from doing anything too stupid when I get out of my 911 and into this thing. 

I have been vintage racing it in Texas and surrounding area.  I race against the big displacement cars and although they can out run me on the straights I have fun picking on them in the corners.  It has proven to be a very reliable race car.

I've got my application in with Rennsport Reunion and I really hope they accept it but there are a lot of historic cars trying to win a spot.

I don't have any current pics on this PC but will add some later. 

It was kind of funny as I was searching for images of other silver 914/6 GTs for inspiration and somehow found your post on this forum.

Great to hear about the car. I chewed my lip over it and some when it was offered to me.

On 11/04/2018 at 2:03 AM, Jmz said:

13F4EE7E-3F20-4541-A6D0-EC042B8163B6.jpeg

I’ve changed the graphics again and it looks better now but I can’t seem to ad any more photos 

You need to use a site like photoBucket to be able to post more pics 

Archived