PFA T Shirts & Stickers

Hi All

I am wondering how I would go about getting myself a PFA T shirt, I can see them on merchandise but you can not seem order them. I am hopping to try & get one before Rennsport, or at least a few stickers. Caver told me you could even get a shirt with your PFA name on it. So how do I buy one in XL.   

its a bit like the Rgruppe thing....

jokes ?

I believe they were a job lot one off run at the time.  You may be able to search old posts to see who organised them and send a PM.

I have it on very good authority from she who must be obeyed that it is for a screen printed t-shirt, $60/ colour set up cost and then $15/shirt. I counted 5 colours in the logo so $300 to set up and away we go. I have noticed that the air cooled guys tend to be on the "heavier, beardier" side of life so maybe a few more xxl shirts will be needed! ?

Happy to pass on details or even organise if you like. 

Hey Port 911, we don't have any stock of t-shirts as we basically do a limited run for those that order at the time, but as Hugh says, we might need to think about another run soon, but it won't be in time for Regnnesport I'm afraid. 

I'll ask Orlando to send you a sticker this week...

Kerry

Step1:  Go to a PFA C&C

Step 2: find somebody your size that has a T-Shirt

Step 3: find out their address or follow them home

Step 4: wait until washing day and sneak in and remove the T-Shirt off the clothes line

Step 5: RUN !!!

Easy :P

Caution: you may have to remove identifying marks from the shirt before you wear it to the next PFA C&C

I will put mine on eBay.    One of Fifty only. Rarer than a 73 RS.  Never used on the track.  Matching Numbers.  Never damaged.   No Reserve, starting bid $45,000

Any prior offers ?

Chris, does it have the original hem cotton or has it been "restored" and needs back dating now.? Has it been worn in the rain and has it been washed in its own or with mixed loads?

as you are from Byron, will this qualify as a barn find?  

Hey Port 911, we don't have any stock of t-shirts as we basically do a limited run for those that order at the time, but as Hugh says, we might need to think about another run soon, but it won't be in time for Regnnesport I'm afraid. 

Kerry

Hi Kerry

Thank you, when we do another run of T shirts you can put me down for two. 

I can not wait to catch up with some of you guys/gals, I have only been on the PFA for a short time & have had people offer accommodation ,as I live a fair way from Syd when coming down for events, everyone is very helpful & the banter that goes on, it is excellent. Hoping to catch up with as many of you great people as possible at Rennsport,  

Cheers Rickie

Kerry

Nothing in the mail so far, did Orlando get to send any stickers.

Apparently we've been having some issues with sending stickers as a couple of times they haven't been delivered.

If you haven't received yours a few days after we've chatted, just let me know and I'll send out a second batch. 

Have you guys looked into teejunction.com.au?

you can upload your design and pick your own shirt.  You can share the design so others can buy.  Prices are reasonable compared to, say, Porsche ignition locks or washer jets.

i mocked this one up in 2 minutes flat:

http://www.teejunction.com.au/designer/working_copy/2352095952

that's just a low res file I found.  I don't have copyright for the Pfa logo so didn't do it.  But if you uploaded a good quality Pfa design (or more than one design!) we could then just purchase direct from the supplier, or you can buy a batch.  Melbourne based as well.

Alternatively you could supply the artwork as a shared file and grant copyright for us to use in making our own designs.  Depends whether it is a service centre or revenue centre :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived