RSR on carsales

There has been a white one out at The Healey Factory. Fully registered and with personalized plates on it. ---RS  etc.

It's about $110,000 and a full resto.

Yes Bernie, it was taken back of the floor by the owner after non sale over a period of months ...been discussed here - 78 SC Lefty to righty Zag car....The green one there looks great but only saw it from 10 feet...

The green one there looks great but only saw it from 10 feet...

The green car was a japanese lhd car converted and backdated by Zag in 2007. I have been told that it does look great from 10 feet but there are some minor paint issues when up close. It's been on the market for a long time.

I have pawed over both cars , both really well done …. having never really seen a Zag car and them having mixed reviews by various people ... the white car the cleaner .. great and nice formn slam panel work .. I prefer the green car interior ..

The green car has some paint shrinkage on bonnet and a few other minor issues..

The white car when I saw it was mint , for the the appeal of the green car is the G50.. they both need some ooomph in the HP department though

I cant understand why the green car has stayed fixed on price.. and the white car with fresh paint and fresh build hasnt sold..

Surely if you were new to the market and just rocked up to a 102k car , without piking you would offer 5-10% lower thann the advertised price and that would make it super cheap..would it not at 92k-97k..  

I guess backdates arent everyones cup of tea but with the price of SC'S and not prompting another holy war here .. you would be getting a good drive for your money compared to tired but original SC would you not ..

Overall I have to say .. I was impresed by the Zag level of finish although I would want my car with a bit more spice in the handling dept too 

I cant understand why the green car has stayed fixed on price.. and the white car with fresh paint and fresh build hasnt sold..

I guess backdates arent everyones cup of tea

You answered your own question mate ;-) 

If my SC was an Oz delivered car, and someone wanted to swap a backdated one for it (in similar condition), I'd do it in a heartbeat

Archived