What's it worth? 1971 Aussie 5 speed 911T

I'm trying to establish a value on a 1971 911T coupe (built Dec 1970).  It's an Australian delivered car with factory 5 speed manual (not sporto converted) and in original condition.  Interior is black leatherette.

Porsche Cars Australia have verified the car as above.

It has 112,000 miles with history dating back to the 80's.  Mechanically the car is good with no major work required.

What do you think is a fair market price?  If a car like this was listed at that price how long do you think it would it take to sell?

Thanks for your help.

I'm trying to establish a value on a 1971 911T coupe (built Dec 1970).  It's an Australian delivered car with factory 5 speed manual (not sporto converted) and in original condition.  Interior is black leatherette.

Porsche Cars Australia have verified the car as above.

It has 112,000 miles with history dating back to the 80's.  Mechanically the car is good with no major work required.

What do you think is a fair market price?  If a car like this was listed at that price how long do you think it would it take to sell?

Thanks for your help.

Are you selling it or buying it?

You don't mention whether it is matching numbers engine and if it is in its original colour?

I'll have to confirm those details 9er.  I know the VIN which is how it was confirmed as an Aussie car.

Miles? 5 digit speedo? Could it be 212,000?

Ye, its a 5 digit speedo in miles.  The records indicate it's only been around the the clock once so I'm confident it's 112,000.

Are you selling it or buying it?

I'm trying to help the buyer with the purchase.

Thanks everyone for their input.  As we all know the market is very strong for these cars, especially early 911's.  Pricing them can be a bit of a challenge.  I don't know too many other cars that end up selling higher than their advertised prices!

I'd better not disclose the actual price for this vehicle - I'll leave that for the buyer to reveal, along with a bit more information about the car.

Thanks again.  The comments have been helpful.

Oh O 

i reckon you need to post pics of said car with of course any significant landscape features masked to preserve the sanctity of your deal?

I'll see what I can rustle up....

Archived