Aftermarket Seat Thread

BlitzKonig

Im currently in two mind about swapping out my factory 1974 911 seats with some that offer a bit more support around the edges. 

Thought it would be a good opportunity to see what others have in their car?

So please list the following:
Car: (Model and Year)
Seat: (Including Brand and Model)
Rails: (Used to fix the seats to the car)
Difficulty of Install: (1 being as easy as putting your seat belt on, 10 being as difficult as getting into the back of a 911 with fixed backs while being pregnant)
Feedback: (For example: Comparison of feel to previous seats, quality, degrading over time)

The stock 911 seats are pretty awful for tall/large people.  My head is jammed on the sunroof for one thing.

I am selling a pair of cheap aftermarket seats at the moment and they are quite comfortable. Aftermarket are usually thinner and lighter so give more room for tall people.

'82 911SC

No idea. Didn't look didn't care, just needed them while the others were at the trimmers. Probably SAAS or something.

Porsche rails modified.

Probably a 4 to install due to PITA bolt access.

11ty billion times more comfortable than stock.

Im currently in two mind about swapping out my factory 1974 911 seats with some that offer a bit more support around the edges. 

Thought it would be a good opportunity to see what others have in their car?

So please list the following:
Car: (Model and Year)
Seat: (Including Brand and Model)
Rails: (Used to fix the seats to the car)
Difficulty of Install: (1 being as easy as putting your seat belt on, 10 being as difficult as getting into the back of a 911 with fixed backs while being pregnant)
Feedback: (For example: Comparison of feel to previous seats, quality, degrading over time)

are you in Sydney ?

Archived