I just bought the Outlaws ride...76 930

Congrats.

Cant wait for the avalanche of forum posts about the trip there, the tour around the shed, the drive around the streets, the drive in the hills, the cleaning, the transporter loading, the drop off at the port, the loading onto the ship, the tracking of the ship across the sea, the unloading at the dock, the transporter loading, the transported unloading, the autohaus assessment and subsequent work, the registration process, the first breakdown, the parking in the stacker, the recovery from the stacker after the first rainstorm....

Months of entertainment ahead!

Just don't hit the transporter :ph34r: Congrats Tom. Looking forward to seeing the journey home.

wouldn't make sense after all the import taxes. Might have to move on the Aussi younger sibling... 

Not till you drive them back to back

Hang on to both - I don't think I could bear another TurboT marketing campaign! :ph34r:

Kidding!

But seriously, keep both.

Slightly off topic but did you ask him why he's selling it? I'd be curious to know, making room for water cooled cars maybe? 

making room for more cars .... Mentioned a gt3 (time to sell him yours??). He also already has another 76, two 75's and a 77 I think?

Great work, I assume there are no other MW cars in Aus so it will be highly prized no doubt.

he's only ever sold 3 maybe 4 cars before. 2/3 in the US and I think one in Europe. He was down playing the whole 'Magnus' thing. It's obvious he knows what his brand is, but wasn't interested in playing the fame game and maxing profit on the car. could well have gone to auction this one..

Congrats.

There won't be many Turbo Carrera's in Oz, if any.

PS why does the car appear without plates in the pic & videos?

I am guessing because they look cooler :) 

no pink historic plates for this baby ;) 

Ha so lhd California imports are cool now?  I knew that all along :D

I have a surplus set of sealed beam 'sugar scoops' if you want to go back to original !

watch those canyons....lift off on one of those and it will be more than a broken taillight and dented 1/4 panel.

Dang and I was just in LA a few hours ago...I woud or happily have done a Pfa inspection on it.

Ha so lhd California imports are cool now?  I knew that all along :D

I have a surplus set of sealed beam 'sugar scoops' if you want to go back to original !

watch those canyons....lift off on one of those and it will be more than a broken taillight and dented 1/4 panel.

Dang and I was just in LA a few hours ago...I woud or happily have done a Pfa inspection on it.

you can keep those suger scoops ;) . You and BBC were just ahead of us all. We need a leftie club.

amazing how many offers I have had to inspect the car :) 

Edited by turboT

Twin Turbo's  I knew you would return to the fold…  Congrats….

Your just gonna have to work on that accent now and give up that clean cut look 

I would start with wearing some oily jeans and ripped T shirt out to work today and of course a BIG SMILE.

There are plenty outfits in the Mullumbimby Op Shop if you need a makeover.. and I think it needs to come for a real drive north ….to the hills

Enjoy… maybe you should get the number plate   RAGS -- Rags to riches :)

Or maybe it going with the "DIRT DONT SLOW YOU DOWN"      You gonna have to change your PFA handle to some thing more LA rap star   DIR - T .. or maybe that is the plate  .. you can tell those not in the know it stands for Director Tom

Enjoy… Bastard ( thats a love word in english)…. atleast the market will collapse here now your not bidding on the other T cars ;) phew, I might get one myself now!! 

And as for peoples comments about your hole and stuff.. seriously no garage queening , no more show and shine ..I expect true Magnus behaviour and full on driving.

No more bloody pictures of the underside unless they are something like this

76269_238924932903880_1068522031_n_zpsyc

Toughen up , get some street into you …this could be a revolutionary life changing event if you let it , Paddington dont have any mud

Toughen up , get some street into you …this could be a revolutionary life changing event if you let it , Paddington dont have any mud

I call bollocks :lol: The profession demands everything is perfect; you can take the boy out of the profession but...

That floorpan is filthy and Tom knows it. As for the taint , well granddad ain't got nuthin' on ol' Radagast!