I just bought the Outlaws ride...76 930

5 hours ago, MFX said:

I have a lot to learn when it comes to artistic filming that is for sure.

Nah, your videos are fine mate. I just need to turn the volume down when the intro music starts. Scares the crap out of me every bloody time with headphones on ?

On 19/02/2018 at 7:10 PM, MFX said:

That is a beautifully shot video. Looks fantastic. I have a lot to learn when it comes to artistic filming that is for sure.

Shame about the talent...

the boys did a great job. Shot everything in just over half a day which included driving to all the locations. Epic drone skills and editing talent. 

On 2/19/2018 at 7:10 PM, MFX said:

That is a beautifully shot video. Looks fantastic. I have a lot to learn when it comes to artistic filming that is for sure.

Half a day! That is pretty good work. It is amazing how much time filming even a small video can soak up.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

6 months ago a ran over some chunk of metal which shredded a tyre and flipped up under one of the rear guards denting it and cracking the paint. Still had a number of wounds from last years tassie trip and general shit bits from a previous US respray. Never been too concerned about it but Popped in to Ron Goodman from exclusive body werks and we discussed options.  We struck an amazing  deals for what I thought was going to be a relatively minor make over. Then I just saw these on insta. Looks like Ron's pulling out all the stops. Cant wait to add a little Patina back ;) 

IMG_8062_zpsrlcb5ctc.jpg

IMG_8063_zpslvhbccbp.jpg

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, turboT said:

Sorry, this content isn't available right now

The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

• 3 weeks later...