I just bought the Outlaws ride...76 930

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

slowly prepping OTLW for sale. Its been a fun 3+years, but new car on the way and lack of garage space dictates a change is necessary.

Still deciding how to actually go about selling it but as part of the prep I reached out to a talented mate to ask for a few pictures. Instead he pulled a film crew together and after a crazy weekend it looks like a short (very) film is in production. 

The car performed amazingly. An epic hour in the back lot of a FOXSTUDIOS sound studio had an AMG S63 have a few issues keeping up with its nanny driver aids in full effect ;) 

Work to be done will include knocking off an Autohaus list and tidying up the interior. Hopefully all complete in the next 6 weeks. DM me if you are interested in buying the car.

IMG_2633_zps08ayid52.jpg

IMG_2744_zpsudjmgqdw.png

IMG_2742_zpsuszp80jk.jpg

IMG_2731_zpsvp1ugjhe.jpg

IMG_2762_zps7jwioeka.jpg

IMG_2760_zpsydknrjeo.jpg

IMG_2653_zpsqsmk4ruu.jpg

IMG_2819_zpsdqfqv2xo.jpg

IMG_2805_zpsvsscmu8d.jpg

4 hours ago, turboT said:

Still deciding how to actually go about selling it but as part of the prep I reached out to a talented mate to ask for a few pictures. Instead he pulled a film crew together and after a crazy weekend it looks like a short (very) film is in production. 

I hope it includes an armed robbery with a getaway chase, you sliding across the bonnet and some explosions! 

(I know, I should have been a director :rolleyes::lol:)

25 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Leave it on the streets of Cabramatta and that's a guarantee theft/chase sequence mate. Just have Oli ready Tom 👍😉

An old Porsche on the streets of Cabra? Mate no one will touch it...

A Honda with gold badges and fake JDM wheels on the other hand, well it will probably steal itself...  

11 hours ago, edgy said:

What Jeff said ^^ 

i don’t know where to get heroin now? It’s kind of out of vogue... 

The train ride from central to Cabramatta was nicknamed the H train in those days

13 hours ago, Spectre said:

Send me a pm

PM sent 

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

Reckon Tom should change the heading of this thread to "I'm selling the Outlaws ride'' 😁

We’re bringing the proper Sydney  “Outlaw Cred” with all this talk of illicit substances and Cabramatta in the 90’s aren’t we? 

Formally owned by 5T, therefore untouchable! 

Does the Instagram account come with the sale? And will there be a non-compete in place which forbids you from any other IG handle with the word Outlaw, OTLW or similar? I don't want to become the Paddington OTLW only for you to become the Bronte OTLW or the Benton OTLW, POLO OTLW, etc. 

46 minutes ago, poli84 said:

Does the Instagram account come with the sale? And will there be a non-compete in place which forbids you from any other IG handle with the word Outlaw, OTLW or similar? I don't want to become the Paddington OTLW only for you to become the Bronte OTLW or the Benton OTLW, POLO OTLW, etc. 

Plenty of signatures left for Tom’s new ride, Benton of Bronte, POLO of the East, Bronte 4 Pot.....

On 22/07/2019 at 19:27, MFX said:

Also how many car thieves these days know what the third pedal is for :P 

The modern day anti theft device... a clutch.

On 24/07/2019 at 11:29, GC9911 said:

Plenty of signatures left for Tom’s new ride, Benton of Bronte, POLO of the East, Bronte 4 Pot.....

or #notvwpolo

• 3 weeks later...