I just bought the Outlaws ride...76 930

Tom I suggest go roll in the garden.. or in that designer hole dont listen to Taz

Be the change you wanna see - Dir T

Really you can be dirty and still have class  - its just the new kink, trust me Im learning… well the class part of it ..

394945_268499776613062_1275825014_n_zpsm

When I had Magnus sign the batwing for me at Rennesport he asked what it was from - when I told him a 996.2 GT3 he remarked that he was on the hunt for one, so I gather that one surfaces very soon. Assume its a Series 2 as importing a series 1 and getting it Federalised would be on the edge of impossible (no series 1 996 GT3s were sold in the states for those who didnt know) 

Dave

Edited by Ozvino

PFA sticker or UO sticker?

Decisions, loyalties...

A dirty sticker showing usage and love .. 

Dirt / No dirt the decision.. im coaching the man away from his garage Queen ways  .. this force is strong with this one .. 

The other question you raise thats getting too bloody personal infact dangerous and almost religious in nature.. you will start a bloody war if you carry on with that one.

13124930_857138171098292_903885173254335

Aren't PFA-ers  the outlaws of the Politically Correct PC Porsche club .. or the disowned prior members of the  P901 Club?

Tom enough of this shit , pictures and discussion and we need a video , tell the dude we need video not of him talking , but a city blast… tell him Tom tell him

What a 24hrs!

I think I just bought a LHD, undocumented, stone chipped, non original seat, old, 930 from a man who last had his hair cut in 79.

Magnus put one of his 930's up forsale yesterday (I am sure some of you are aware). Just had a good chat to the bearded gent and subject to PPI we just did a deal! Deposit transferred today. Still shaking a bit....

So, is it actually a done deal yet or still to be finalised??

Aren't PFA-ers  the outlaws of the Politically Correct PC Porsche club .. or the disowned prior members of the  P901 Club?

I'm a full paid up member (& official) of my P car club , an unpaid member of a local unofficial Benz non-club and a financial member of this rabble association :rolleyes:

But not an outlaw,  as I have no tatts , I shower regularly and have no police record. 

Hipster outlaw , that's the bespoke artisanal type that drink coffee not JD on a Sunday morning.

cold filtered taz ain't the best water found out in the hills behind you?

Indeed , which is why TT should enter the 2017 Targa Tas  tour in his black beauty, get a bit of gravel rash without too much stress ,  and experience the phenomenon of cold beer :P There's an all secrets revealed brewery tour as well.

CB.jpg

Indeed , which is why TT should enter the 2017 Targa Tas  tour in his black beauty, get a bit of gravel rash without too much stress ,  and experience the phenomenon of cold beer :P There's an all secrets revealed brewery tour as well.

Too many posts to jump out and hit him :P

Tom I suggest go roll in the garden.. or in that designer hole dont listen to Taz

Be the change you wanna see - Dir T

Really you can be dirty and still have class  - its just the new kink, trust me Im learning… well the class part of it ..

394945_268499776613062_1275825014_n_zpsm

says the man who keeps his pride and joy vacuum sealed in Tasmania. When did you last get that out on a bit of gravel? :) 

Should have got the powerful one..... in red.....

you stood me up...

So, is it actually a done deal yet or still to be finalised??

done. PPI was done yesterday. Passed. Just getting magnus to dig out the original wheels (will keep both sets if he finds them).

By the way - PPI in LA....$125

done. PPI was done yesterday. Passed. Just getting magnus to dig out the original wheels (will keep both sets if he finds them).

By the way - PPI in LA....$125

Have to change the title of this thread then ;)

Well done!

CB.jpg

Interesting you brought that up Tassie. Magnus mentioned he want to come back to OZ and do the Targa. It would be pretty cool to take my leftie down too. TIT was talking up another tassie trip. Itsujack and Wife were also keen to enter. PFA MASSIVE takes Tassie in 2017....?

Looking forward to a back to back review between your two cars.  What are the main differences between the two? 

one is made in 84 - delivered 85 (OZ), silver, has a 3.3l engine, 140,000kms, all stock, aussie delivered and could be for sale soon. Not many gen2 RHD cars around (less than 2000).

the other was made in 75 - delivered 76 (US), has a 3.0l engine, 53,000 miles, will be returned to stock (appart from a few magnus touches i will keep). Rarish (not as rare as Shady's), but as a gen1 turbo supposedly the more desired. That and a homeless dude owned it

I'd chuck the front splitter in the bin, looks like it came from a 90's touring car, properly pikey affair that is. The rest of it's good though, chuck a 6 behind the seats and it'll be right.