I just bought the Outlaws ride...76 930

Congrats T what a scalp! I saw Magnus' post on insta a couple days ago, could never imagine the car would end up in Aus let alone in the hands of a PFA'er! Your next task is to get the great man to sign up on PFA and post. Interested to see what he does with 996 GT3 if he gets his hands on one.

Edited by spiller

Congrats T what a scalp! I saw Magnus' post on insta a couple days ago, could never imagine the car would end up in Aus let alone in the hands of a PFA'er! Your next task is to get the great man to sign up on PFA and post. Interested to see what he does with 996 GT3 if he gets his hands on one.

thanks Spiller - If we get Kerry to sort them out i'll try and get Magnus in some PFA gear. 

He definitely mentioned that a GT3 was his next scalp - but I fear a new paint job like the Sharkworks car will be all we get

My new bestie thought you'd like to see his latest creation. Discuss.. - Its a bit tangy Michael?

AA0B7AFA-7FF8-495C-B79D-7DBD22662988_zps

Not my favourite...front end very Americanized , not really coherent IMO, kit car look. And those US side indicators , hideous on 924s and 944s also! Wheels fit the car though.

what are these signature MWflourishes in this car? btw nice sport seats, above n over or included in the sale?

na - we think the car originally had them as an option so I told him to look out for a pair. It's an extra but I'll keep the ones on the car at the moment and bring them back to sell probably. He's also looking out for some original Fuchs and gauges (been upgraded). Probably won't put either of these back on but at least they are with the car. 

Tom for what is worth here are my original sports seats in the 76 turbo 

Your new ones look correct 

CIMG2934%20copy_zpsgu7avibg.jpg

Interior Leather Brown/Beige, Seat Inlay Perforated
409= Sports Seats 

thanks james

i think Magnus had a few cars to compare them to so hopefully he got the right ones. He also sent a similar pic to yours of his Aussie 75 interior that also had them

Edited by turboT