Show us your front engined Pcar beauty, it must be something you own or owned.

TINGY

Just thought this might generate some love for these great cars, you must own it and no matter the condition if you've got one we want to see it, 924, 944, 968, or the big banger queen of the fleet 928.

Be it a rough one or a racer, a project or a bastard even one that you used to own, post it up, here's mine.

89 turbo

hpsuBJ7.jpg

dcd8n97.jpg

pFL0rU3.jpg

yP22hsV.jpg

Edited by TINGY944
for red clubbie

Here is my old Commonwhore ute that was front engined....

CE04C8D0-71FA-4B5E-B65F-77878B17C2F5_zps

...or is that not what you meant :P 

Oh well there is always one to spoil the party, i didn't know these models started with a 9, pretty sure its not their 40 anniversary either just so you know, transaxle? Seriously.

Oh well there is always one to spoil the party, i didn't know these models started with a 9, pretty sure its not their 40 anniversary either just so you know, transaxle? Seriously.

Sorry didn't see your tags (and I am a child with a short attention span..) Continue.

Heres my 924 turbo. After looking for a 928 i stumbled across this. Totally original everything works. Its a little rough around the edges but ill just call that patina! 

I cant really resist these things. As much as i love the 928s, there is something about the 924 and its plucky little van motor that i find very charming. And as good as 944s are i really like the slimmer no fat look of the 924. Theres a bit too much 80's in the 944 for me

Studio_20160605_115220_zps1snk31jw.jpg image1-3_zpsqrrvec44.jpg

I still havent got it home yet. I was attempting to drive it from Vic to Brisbane. Just as i was crossing the border into NSW the water pump failed but i was able to get the car somewhere safe before it overheated. The car was then towed to a friends place in sydney where it currently sits while i wait for some parts to go down and fix it. Such a shame too. It was running great up to that point!

Edited by a239947

Heres my 924 turbo. After looking for a 928 i stumbled across this. Totally original everything works. Its a little rough around the edges but ill just call that patina! 

I cant really resist these things. As much as i love the 928s, there is something about the 924 and its plucky little van motor that i find very charming. And as good as 944s are i really like the slimmer no fat look of the 924. Theres a bit too much 80's in the 944 for me

Studio_20160605_115220_zps1snk31jw.jpg image1-3_zpsqrrvec44.jpg

I still havent got it home yet. I was attempting to drive it from Vic to Brisbane. Just as i was crossing the border into NSW the water pump failed but i was able to get the car somewhere safe before it overheated. The car was then towed to a friends place in sydney where it currently sits while i wait for some parts to go down and fix it. Such a shame too. It was running great up to that point!

Looks pretty good mate shame about the water pump, keep us updated on your progress, oh and pics, we like pics.