Show us your front engined Pcar beauty, it must be something you own or owned.

TINGY

That one's been discussed before - advertised as a "Sport", not a ClubSport, although it has ClubSport decals.  Aftermarket seats, full door trims, would like to see the VIN...

No your thinking of the blue car in VIC, I own this black one ^^, trust me when I say its a CS, ;)  Porsche Cars Australia have validated it. Happy to share more info if you want it. 

No your thinking of the blue car in VIC, I own this black one ^^, trust me when I say its a CS, ;)  Porsche Cars Australia have validated it. Happy to share more info if you want it. 

Sorry Edgy - my mistake. :wacko:

Edited by Rob

Sorry Edgy - my mistake. :wacko:

All good mate, it would be nice if there were not idiots out there spreading misinformation and in this case, even worse, falsely representing a car as something it is not.

I did some digging on that car in VIC because a mate was keen and about to make a long trip to see it, it is originally a green coupe non CS and is listed on WOVR. 

http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/3157-whats-for-sale-in-australia-and-interesting-thread/?do=findComment&comment=202205 

All you need to know on "that" car is here ^^ 

Nice looking car Edgy, me likey.

Thanks Bud! Here is another shot seeing how you are giving it some love.. 

I am ambivalent about having it on the market, but 4 Porsches is a bit of over indulgence, I don't really have time for 1. 

We got a break in the weather this afternoon, so had to do the first drive with my mate & his new Pcar.

I have to hand it to my mate, he took the photos, bit of a wiz behind the lens.  

944%20Dunbogan-10_zpsyo3kc9cm.jpg

944%20Dunbogan-4_zpssb7zvdtn.jpg

And yere one pic of just my car, I am biased, but it does look bloody hot. 

944%20Dunbogan-8_zpsmctryan6.jpg  

Edited by Port 911

We got a break in the weather this afternoon, so had to do the first drive with my mate & his new Pcar.

I have to hand it to my mate, he took the photos, bit of a wiz behind the lens.  

944%20Dunbogan-10_zpsyo3kc9cm.jpg

944%20Dunbogan-4_zpssb7zvdtn.jpg

And yere one pic of just my car, I am biased, but it does look bloody hot. 

944%20Dunbogan-8_zpsmctryan6.jpg  

Sweet rides fellas...........

Just thought this might generate some love for these great cars, you must own it and no matter the condition if you've got one we want to see it, 924, 944, 968, or the big banger queen of the fleet 928.

Be it a rough one or a racer, a project or a bastard even one that you used to own, post it up, here's mine.

89 turbo

20160527_1408511.jpg

20160527_1540471.jpg

20160420_1126341.jpg

IMAG0950.jpg

IMAG0395.jpg

Sweet rides fellas...........

IMG_4063.jpg

Here is my beautiful S2. Perfect Australian delivered car. Plenty spent to preserve originality and a few quiet enhancements to give it some polish. One of the best in Oz I think.

IMG_4063.jpg

Here is my beautiful S2. Perfect Australian delivered car. Plenty spent to preserve originality and a few quiet enhancements to give it some polish. One of the best in Oz I think.

And here we all were thinking that ours was the best in Oz ..... thanks for bursting that bubble for us all!! :rofl:

Michel ..... is it an Australian delivered matching numbers example?? ... :ph34r: 

And here we all were thinking that ours was the best in Oz ..... thanks for bursting that bubble for us all!! :rofl:

Ha! They're like children aren't they? 'My kid is sooo smart!'. anyway, I'm proud to be a 44 man. I reckon the model is just starting to be really appreciated. Every year that ticks by I get more smiles, nods and thumbs up from blokes of my vintage. I then get more of the 'hey, what is that? It's cool' from young 20 somethings... 

All Black interior. All original fabrics seats with vinyl bolsters. Just had new carpet mats made by Garry Blackman. She's in at the moment having full engine bay detailed and color coded, New rear glass hatch, plenum cover, rear blind and console. New engine mounts and rear rubber!