Show us your front engined Pcar beauty, it must be something you own or owned.

TINGY

• blank.png.b495821a86d0ae084763d93ca77c4b

Here is my 89 Cab, 

Just in the process of getting import approval from the VSS

My Father bought it in 1997 and has passed it on to me, done a few track days in it back in the UK, great fun on Brands Hatch club circuit.

Fingers crossed for approval soon, Hopefully I can get it here in time for the 40 year front engine meet up.

DSC01180.thumb.jpeg.57bba75ead559ce93c6aDSC01179.thumb.jpeg.c83c2d4ad6b3f3b8dfa4DSC01175.thumb.jpeg.e45db3c8bcca32989422DSC01178.thumb.jpeg.076e1efe0cdb927da0c2

Edited by 944s2cab

• blank.png.b495821a86d0ae084763d93ca77c4b

Here is my 89 Cab, 

Just in the process of getting import approval from the VSS

My Father bought it in 1997 and has passed it on to me, done a few track days in it back in the UK, great fun on Brands Hatch club circuit.

Fingers crossed for approval soon, Hopefully I can get it here in time for the 40 year front engine meet up.

DSC01179.thumb.jpeg.c83c2d4ad6b3f3b8dfa4

Not usually a fan of Cabs, but that one looks nice!!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice :) I do quite like your 928 Paul, favour the original wheels tho, but a lovely looking  928! Surfboard is a hoot! Reminds me of a new Bentley Continental 4 door I saw in Noosa with a surfboard on roof racks :D

Hey Paul,

if the 928 is your daily, how do you find the fuel economy?  I am considering getting something front engined as a daily 944/968/928.  I just love the later, autio 928s but am a bit put off by the 'big' V8 for my drive through Brisbane peak hour.  Need some direct owner feedback please.  I am swinging toward the 968 but only due to engine size.  Nothing beat the 928 for looks in a front engined car.

Hey Paul,

if the 928 is your daily, how do you find the fuel economy?  I am considering getting something front engined as a daily 944/968/928.  I just love the later, autio 928s but am a bit put off by the 'big' V8 for my drive through Brisbane peak hour.  Need some direct owner feedback please.  I am swinging toward the 968 but only due to engine size.  Nothing beat the 928 for looks in a front engined car.

G'day Jason,

I just purchased my S4 928 (shown on the previous page) as a semi daily driver. I drive it to work about 3 days per week now.  I took the first fuel consumption last week and it was 13.9l/100km. That was city driving with a bit of spirited driving thrown in as you usually do in the first few weeks of driving.  I find the 928 perfect for daily driving with a very smooth auto V8.  All I know is that it puts a smile on my face each morning and evening on the way home!  

Diamond

5.4L GTS; 19.7lt/100km.  Yeehaw!

Well dasvidaniya Mr Putin,

that's thirstier than a T34 puttering along at Kursk

tank.jpeg

G'day Jason,

I just purchased my S4 928 (shown on the previous page) as a semi daily driver. I drive it to work about 3 days per week now.  I took the first fuel consumption last week and it was 13.9l/100km. That was city driving with a bit of spirited driving thrown in as you usually do in the first few weeks of driving.  I find the 928 perfect for daily driving with a very smooth auto V8.  All I know is that it puts a smile on my face each morning and evening on the way home!  

Diamond

That's a touch more like it.  Thanks for the feedback.  Old KGB must have his lead boots on-haha.  

Thanks gents.