Show us your front engined Pcar beauty, it must be something you own or owned.

TINGY

Not mine, just having some sleep overs, its a real one ? I was supposed to race it at Wakefield on that big stormy weekend, but I refused to take it off the trailer...it's a national treasure!!

Soon though 

Wow nice one!! Soon as in I assume to drive it or maybe to own it.... :)

Just drive, the owner (a good friend of mine) is highly attached to it....and why wouldn't one be? One of only a handful of Aussie delivered too

A very rare and nice car! Get him to join up here and post some pics for us to drool over :)

Porsche%2B924%2B160605.JPG

Here's my current time burner ... '80 924.

She runs well, but is currently in many pieces whilst I sort out the interior. Lots of patina, and I am really coming to like her that way.

I await a few bits and pieces, and some time to sort out some electrics, but hope to have her back on the road in a couple of weeks.

Edgy and Airhead, I'd kill for a set of those wheels if you know where some might be?

Try your local independant mag wheel guy. I ended up getting a set of these for my E30. You just never know your luck ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Some nice cars in here! Was going to post a few pics but can't get anywhere near 35kbs? That's extremely small. 

I've never had an issue loading photos to this site.  Try opening your Microsft office picture manager, hit edit pictures, hit resize, select web- lge 640x480 & bingo, bango, bongo - that's what i've always done.

2267280230107237321YoUkkC_fs%20-%20Copy_2056388330107237321MXmZaa_fs_zpspesddezr

Cent%20Park1_zpsipzffuwh.jpg 

Ah, yes. Thanks for that. I haven't posted in here for a while. Showing my first Porsche. A Slate grey metallic 1989 944 turbo which had been modified quite a lot by the time I finished. But still a very nice looking and performing street car. Black car started as an Ebay special 1986 944 turbo. The pic above shows it in version ii. That didn't last long in that guise but I'd still like to do something like that as a Rat Rod streeter again. 

Edited by 333pg333
to write something

2267280230107237321YoUkkC_fs%20-%20Copy_

Cent%20Park1_zpsipzffuwh.jpg 

Ah, yes. Thanks for that. I haven't posted in here for a while. Showing my first Porsche. A Slate grey metallic 1989 944 turbo which had been modified quite a lot by the time I finished. But still a very nice looking and performing street car. Black car started as an Ebay special 1986 944 turbo. The pic above shows it in version ii. That didn't last long in that guise but I'd still like to do something like that as a Rat Rod streeter again. 

Wow, that silver 944 is a seriously good thing......more photos please ...if you have them.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first 924 Turbo:

14715567386_01ba3d648b_z.jpg

And this is my current one that might be off to a good home shortly:

14738194602_ce2b6f93e5_z.jpg

The silver one looks the goods !!

Do you have any pics of the engine bay, I understand the early Turbos had no side indicators, so I assume yours is a 79 tag, 80 delivery?

Has it been painted? Looks in great nic !