Show us your front engined Pcar beauty, it must be something you own or owned.

TINGY

• 5 months later...

This is my 968cs, i have owned it for about 6 years. It has the MO30 Pack  with the race buckets

I used to own a PRB  Clubman & the 968 is just as sharp & slightly more practical to go away in. The leader of the opposition was getting a bit tired of the wind & the side exit exhaust fumes in her hair.

Just finished replacing all the belts,cam chain & tensioner pads & the cam positioning sensor

This picture was taken on a PFA run about 2years ago

PFA run day 2-18.jpg

On 13/05/2020 at 07:14, cjm968cs said:

This is my 968cs, i have owned it for about 6 years. It has the MO30 Pack  with the race buckets

I used to own a PRB  Clubman & the 968 is just as sharp & slightly more practical to go away in. The leader of the opposition was getting a bit tired of the wind & the side exit exhaust fumes in her hair.

Just finished replacing all the belts,cam chain & tensioner pads & the cam positioning sensor

This picture was taken on a PFA run about 2years ago

PFA run day 2-18.jpg

On 13/05/2020 at 08:27, Peter M said:

Ah, I recall that was a good weekend:

That was a great weekend.

My ex-Alan Hamilton 944 Turbo Cup Car only RHD in the world & 1994 Targa Tasmania outright winner

Rear wing is from prototype 924 GTR tested by Jacki Ickx at Paul Ricard Circuit , also fitted with GTR doors

,Photo's from article in Feb Unique cars magazine issue 346 Driven by John Bowe

Dewar_120725_3657.jpg

Dewar_120725_8068.jpg

Dewar_120725_8154.jpg

Dewar_120725_8157.jpg

My ex - Peter Fitzgerald 968RS Turbo , originally a genuine 968CS MO30 , winner of 1993 Sandown 6 Hour & 2nd in the 1994 Bathurst 12 Hour  . Converted to Turbo RS spec by Fitzgerald Racing and competed in many Targa's, Dutton Rally's , support races at both Adelaide & Melbourne GP's and other motorsport events

Dewar_120725_3603.jpg

Dewar_120725_2720.jpg

Dewar_120725_2789.jpg

Dewar_120725_2814.jpg

Dewar_120725_3587.jpg

• 1 month later...

• AU924CGT

@AU924CGT

"My UK delivered GT. Number 428. Silver, sunroof delete and factory A/C. Not too many in the world with this combo. I think about 3 🙂"

Looks fantastic!

Did you have any issues installing your fg front clip? Mine is still on the to do list. 

Brian in Buddina

37 minutes ago, edgy said:

Man that’s a tasty combo! Do you still have the ex Peter Fitzgerald car Paul? 

Thanks Kurt. I do. That one is number 350. Australian delivered car. Silver and sunroof delete. That one is destined for a full restoration. I have been collecting many parts over the years.

1 hour ago, OBRUT said:

Tell us about that Charger!

🙂 I imported it over 10 years ago from San Diego. Californian car.

The first owner sold it to his friend as got to old for it. And i took it off the second owner for the same reason again. I've still got a few years to go I hope.

Travelled just over 50000 miles. Matching numbers and documents going way back. A bit of time wrap car. Never been restored. Completely original.

This one is a R/T model with a 7.2L 440 Magnum big block. Auto.

Very comfortable to drive. And gets plenty of thumbs up on the road.

23 minutes ago, AU924CGT said:

🙂 I imported it over 10 years ago from San Diego. Californian car.

The first owner sold it to his friend as got to old for it. And i took it off the second owner for the same reason again. I've still got a few years to go I hope.

Travelled just over 50000 miles. Matching numbers and documents going way back. A bit of time wrap car. Never been restored. Completely original.

This one is a R/T model with a 7.2L 440 Magnum big block. Auto.

Very comfortable to drive. And gets plenty of thumbs up on the road.

Fantastic. I’ve only recently started thinking about getting a muscle car (never had one).  Current faves are 68 Charger or a 71/72 Plymouth satellite/road runner.   Or even a 71/72 Charger, which are kinda oddball cool. 

ps.  I’d love to come have a look one day - I’ve get zero real world knowledge on muscle cars. 

7 minutes ago, OBRUT said:

Fantastic. I’ve only recently started thinking about getting a muscle car (never had one).  Current faves are 68 Charger or a 71/72 Plymouth satellite/road runner.   Or even a 71/72 Charger, which are kinda oddball cool. 

ps.  I’d love to come have a look one day - I’ve get zero real world knowledge on muscle cars. 

Happy to assist.

There is many many variables to consider.