2016 Le Mans live stream link.

Fraz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Less than 8 hours to go

LMP1 3rd and 39

Others 27,35,38,53,56 (+ one retired hurt)

Looks like they won't be selling many Porsches tomorrow :wub:

I am not up with all of the rules in LMP1, but Porshce #2 has pitted more than the Toyotas ahead of it. That could even things up...?

I am not up with all of the rules in LMP1, but Porshce #2 has pitted more than the Toyotas ahead of it. That could even things up...?

The Toyotas are able to do one lap more than the Porsches between each Pit Stop, so by this stage that has built up and meant that Porsche has had to extra stops compared with Toyota.

The Toyotas are able to do one lap more than the Porsches between each Pit Stop, so by this stage that has built up and meant that Porsche has had to extra stops compared with Toyota.

Well that doesn't sound fair does it. Although it looks like they are closing the gap!

It was good to watch a few laps of Webber in the #1 car but the quality of the footage is poor it keeps cutting out. Now at 21 and he is doing some good lap times but it's a slow climb back up.

From a personal perspective I am a bit numbed by that result (could be lack of sleep after 24 hours!!) Porsche wins but you have to feel for Toyota, they ran a strong race, with good strategy and to fail so close is heartbreaking.

In order to finish first, first you have to win I guess but geez.....

Archived