2016 Le Mans live stream link.

Fraz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wowser what a last 5 minutes to the race. Heartbreaking for Toyota. I think they deserved the win. Hats off to Porsche for pushing Toyota to crack at the end and capitalising on the misfortune though. 18 wins! :D

glad I didn't turn off with 5 minutes to go to switch to F1. There would be some heavy hearts at Toyota this morning.

I felt bad for the people in the Toyota garage, it was like someone had just died.  We'll take the win though. ?

Bookings for 2017 now open. Hurry last 363 days

http://lemansrace.com/motorsport-events/le-mans-24-hours/

I will be there in 3 weeks for the Classic!! Yee Ha!

It was a good race. stayed up and watched the start Brad was better than the first few laps.  I decided to go to bed with 30 mins to go and  Porsche 40 seconds behind 

would have like to see the last 3 min

Mark Webber post mortem

http://www.foxsports.com.au/motorsport/le-mans-mark-webber-reflects-on-the-disappointment-of-missing-out-on-victory/news-story/90b6698c780f8d241f4cdb7cc2c920a0#itm=newscomau|home|nca-homepage-news-plus-story|3|heading|homepage|homepage&itmt=1466424891195

It was a good race. stayed up and watched the start Brad was better than the first few laps.  I decided to go to bed with 30 mins to go and  Porsche 40 seconds behind 

I pressed "record" with 24 minutes to go in the race and told my son that to finish first , first you have to finish. We stayed up of course and he learnt a good lesson! 

The last 48 min on the race....

Listen to the commentators they could almost see it coming 

Porsche pit at 11 min to go giving up any chance of winning & then... 

Archived