On 26/10/2018 at 06:42, Jason E said:

To be fair he is about two hundred and sixteen years old and is pretty "Old Skool", so I think photo representation isn't on the top of his priority list.

I think Clive has done well to transfer his photos from the glass plate....

13 minutes ago, Port 911 said:

This one came up this morning 

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-944-1986/SSE-AD-5740049/?Cr=0

None original bumper, but clean, will be interesting to see if it sells. My cars value just went up.

Agreed, the interior looks very well cared for.  (Bit of a Pratt with his dissing of any color other than a black interior but i'll let that slide:ph34r:......for now).

1 hour ago, Port 911 said:

This one came up this morning 

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-944-1986/SSE-AD-5740049/?Cr=0

None original bumper, but clean, will be interesting to see if it sells. My cars value just went up.

It's been up for sale before ... was priced too high back then as well ... I think it'll sit around for a while yet ... it does look like a nice example though ... the market just isn't there yet for $30k standard 944's ....

Sorry mate ... but I think you'll have to stop counting the moolah for the time being ... :Chuckle2:

38 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

It's been up for sale before ... was priced too high back then as well ... I think it'll sit around for a while yet ... it does look like a nice example though ... the market just isn't there yet for $30k standard 944's ....

Sorry mate ... but I think you'll have to stop counting the moolah for the time being ... :Chuckle2:

Mine will not be for sale for a long time to come, only just got it back after having all the new bits fitted, it drives Soooooooooooo Nice. If someone offered me $30 K still not for sale, maybe in 10 years. 

The white 944 used to be my daily driver.

I don't know how many owners its had in the 8 years since then but when I sold it it was absolutely perfect(other than the silly and lazy Turbo front end swap - I didn't do that!) and had a stack of receipts like you wouldn't believe.

I can confirm the coloured crest centre caps are eBay plastic cheapies though ?

Hi All, I bought this S2 Cab, there were buyers zeroing in so I had to act fast i.e buy it sight unseen from interstate ... time will tell as to how much forgiveness I will need to beg ! 

First impressions good, has good factory history and money spent replacing the roof and related parts. 136ks. Maritime blue with full blue leather.

Needs some interior trim work and a I’ll get a full inspection done.

Watch this space ...

76A0B9DA-65C9-44C9-8D12-A1B9BB6CE782.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Caterm said:

Hi All, I bought this S2 Cab, there were buyers zeroing in so I had to act fast i.e buy it sight unseen from interstate ... time will tell as to how much forgiveness I will need to beg ! 

First impressions good, has good factory history and money spent replacing the roof and related parts. 136ks. Maritime blue with full blue leather.

Needs some interior trim work and a I’ll get a full inspection done.

Watch this space ...

76A0B9DA-65C9-44C9-8D12-A1B9BB6CE782.jpeg

Was that the $19k one?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stepo said:

Nice looking low mileage S2, best colour IMO :D

The light interior would need care to keep clean, other than that, I'd be all over it.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-944-1989/SSE-AD-5763162/?utm_campaign=search-alert&utm_source=notification-centre&utm_medium=email

Good guy and knows his 944's. Has a couple of them for sale at the moment 

2 hours ago, Stepo said:

Nice looking low mileage S2, best colour IMO :D

The light interior would need care to keep clean, other than that, I'd be all over it.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-944-1989/SSE-AD-5763162/?utm_campaign=search-alert&utm_source=notification-centre&utm_medium=email

This car has been on and off carsales a couple of times now.

I had that interior in my first 944, nightmare and it tends to fade on thedoors and dash areas.

• 1 month later...