• 5 months later...
31 minutes ago, Stepo said:

Especially considering you can put as many as you want! I usually put about 60 photos on Carsales when I sell a car

50 minutes ago, Stepo said:

Yep really like the effort and thought that has gone into the 4th picture.

1 hour ago, michel said:

Okay let’s play ...the money shot

If you could only post one pic of your car online to sell it what would it be and if you only had a paragraph to describe it

I’m between cars :(

3 hours ago, Stepo said:

Not to mention not cleaning the dirt and rubbish out of the footwells, and including shadows of the clueless photographer...

Another one that could do with some photographic and literacy classes...……..I do like those wheels though

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1984-porsche-944-manual/SSE-AD-5561731/?Cr=31

This one could also do with some improvement

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1984-porsche-944-manual/SSE-AD-6493253/?Cr=32

7 hours ago, Stepo said:

Another one that could do with some photographic and literacy classes...……..I do like those wheels though

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1984-porsche-944-manual/SSE-AD-5561731/?Cr=31

This one could also do with some improvement

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1984-porsche-944-manual/SSE-AD-6493253/?Cr=32

That second one, great paint? It’s got about seven different shades of burgundy 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/05/2020 at 12:45, Rob said:

Not to mention not cleaning the dirt and rubbish out of the footwells, and including shadows of the clueless photographer...

The advertisement description seems reasonable. And maybe more constructive than truck loads of imagery in this case. Anyone genuinely interested in this particular vechile I'm sure can get around the lack of images. And images can be deceiving. A phone call, followed up by an inspection in my opinion is the answer. And at the same time with permission, able to take all the images required. 

Im advertising a vechile at the moment with about a million images on Carsales. Time and effort was put into the photography. Has not generated a sale or conversation at this stage... maybe things like desirability, timing, price could be an issue.

5 minutes ago, TINGY996 said:

And priced to sell quickly at only 26k, WTF?

Crazy.  You're paying for an ad - might as well use up all the photo opportunities and 'compare the market' :D If this is all the effort you're going to make, use Gumtree. 

1 hour ago, TINGY996 said:

And priced to sell quickly at only 26k, WTF?

$16k would be closer to the mark, but I wouldn't buy it at that.

2 hours ago, 901er said:

Looks like it IS a Turbo S and reserve looking like $60k. Weltmeister rebuild 18k ago. But why at Grays On Line?

2 hours ago, Rob said:

$16k would be closer to the mark, but I wouldn't buy it at that.

Looks like it IS a Turbo S and reserve looking like $60k. Weltmeister rebuild 18k ago. But why at Grays On Line?

I was wondering the same thing.  @$60k it's too rich for my blood - and I do think given how long a few of the Turbos on CS have been sitting around, the market is getting weaker.  This is possibly the first time I've been in the market when it hasn't been raging and cars selling in hours.  It's nice :) 

8 hours ago, Fishcop said:

Crazy.  You're paying for an ad - might as well use up all the photo opportunities and 'compare the market' :D If this is all the effort you're going to make, use Gumtree. 

But this way you don’t get to see the dirty Foot wells and vintage Marlboro packs 

love the colour