DAK DAK Saturday 2nd July, 8.30am.

Fraz

Niko gives the keys to Kerry and is initially excited about others taking interest in his car (sorry for the blurry shot)

DSC_0005_zpsgftfuelg.jpg

Niko is starting to feel concerned

DSC_0004_zpsmixs5t9a.jpg

This smile probably doesn't help the feeling of concern

DSC_0008_zpsoeziqzq1.jpg

Bah ha ha ha ha!!!

Thanks Niko for the drive in your black croc - I really loved it!

(Who would've thought that you could dump the clutch and drift it backwards through those roadworks, and the clutch smell be gone from the cabin before you got it back only 5 minutes later?!? - amazing air conditioning!)

;)

Cheers everyone for turning up on the sunny/rainy morning, great to meet some newbies, and plenty of jokes with the regulars (Mike).

(He he he he ..... mid engined.... who woulda thunk?!)

Arrrhhmmm not sure what is going on at the back of Steve's GT3......

IMG_0519.jpg[/URL

Guilty as charged, was trying to get a photo of the GT3 badge (I promise it was still there when I walked away). Certainly do look like a deviant though!

Very nice to meet you all, was a great way to spend a few hours on a Saturday morning.

Guilty as charged, was trying to get a photo of the GT3 badge (I promise it was still there when I walked away). Certainly do look like a deviant though!

Very nice to meet you all, was a great way to spend a few hours on a Saturday morning.

Thank god that I don`t have to worry about my car having repressed memories coming flooding back to haunt it half way down Lake Mountain or somewhere equally as dangerous.

Archived