Tesla autopilot fatal crash

tazzieman

numerous financial  reports going around claiming Tesla is over $10 billion in debt with close to $3 billion of that being none recoverable ....Dont now how accurate these reports are or if it is just the internet running wide on a story ,,,,,but there seems to be a lot of them all making similar claims ...

• 1 month later...

Poor guy is now manifesting signs of his underlying mental disease. which has been unmasked by dope , sleepers and booze.
He should step aside for the sake of his own health let alone others.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/elon-musks-scary-rant-tops-off-a-bizarre-week-for-the-tech-billionaire/news-story/5bf4ab4b06956ce400a15e00a97a21d4

Moons of Jupiter? How much for a 1/4 acre lot?

4 hours ago, tazzieman said:

Poor guy is now manifesting signs of his underlying mental disease. which has been unmasked by dope , sleepers and booze.
He should step aside for the sake of his own health let alone others.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/elon-musks-scary-rant-tops-off-a-bizarre-week-for-the-tech-billionaire/news-story/5bf4ab4b06956ce400a15e00a97a21d4

Moons of Jupiter? How much for a 1/4 acre lot?

Elon needs to step down from Tesla or they need to vote him out, he's destroying the brand and stock valuation big time and additionally the brand is doing it themselves, being incapable mostly to deliver a model S in any reasonable time frame and in expected quality ... and then to repair the faults of said new cars is a major problem for them as well.

Good time for him to go see Betty Ford and get off the Ambien, chill out, get some sleep and a few moths later re-emerge to go play with his big boy toys with his squillionaire buddies. Will keep him away from us usual normies of the world and our tax $$$$$ that our governments have so freely handed out to his companies to subsidise them on a whim ..."he's a genius you know!":ph34r:

I suspect he's an alien robot from the Planet Nibiru and descended to us with the Anunakis .... hmmmm, maybe a timelord and will pop up as the next Doctor Who (after Mrs Dr Who is killed off)

Unfortunately we just happen to be living our golden years at the end of an era. 

Tesla is probably one of what will be many channels for redirecting and controlling the global flow of Trillions of $$$'s in mobile energy spending away from oil riches, into mainly communist controlled government and sympathetically owned power sources, be they coal, solar, wind, nuclear, geothermal, coal seam gas, wave energy or cow fart. The people using vehicles that expend that energy will pay directly into their coffers, not into oil, and then round and round we go. It won't happen overnight, but it will happen, and probably with a war in between, as it will displace billions of people in our current system.

The political might will succeed, as the masses are further dumbed down to believe the global con of Human (mainly Car) CO2 driven climate change threat, despite flying around in planes (fuelled by Kero for the meantime) which currently doesn't attract the same disdain as there's no viable option for now, all the while being taxed to the brink, and funnelling that money into anyone like Musk who can make their end plan even a dismal reality. The machine don't care.

If planes could fly with small enough batteries to power electrics they could get off the ground with, they would. Or with new developments in hovering anti gravitational frequency technology, they will. It's only a matter of time, and drone unpiloted planes, safe or not will emerge.

And then all those that are willing and rich enough will be flown into their final frontier, out into space, to experience the ultimate wonder and spectre of the universe, never to be seen again. Along with all those that aren't willing, are poor and don't fit in the system, but fit into tightly packed shuttle ships to be shot into space to settle a new frontier, on a 'better place' than Earth.

Musk and others will continue to get support from those that benefit, and those that pay them to achieve their ends, no matter how many Billions, or more they're in the red. He could be from Uranus and mainline ICE, smack, and acid on camera for all they care, he's just a means to an end. And while he continues to perform in any capacity, they will use him to that end.

Too dark, or on the money?

In the meantime I'm gonna go fill up the Porsche with premium petrol, go for a drive, get some fresh air and have a coffee.

Then I'm gonna drink Rum, and watch re runs of Doctor Who, Happy Days and Hogans Heroes.

?

Just now, tazzieman said:

On the money PTINS!

I won't say Sadly so, just so.

It ain't gonna be my reality. 

I'm gonna enjoy every last minute of it, even paying $3.50 a litre for PULP and $15 for a cappuccino. 

Rum, I can make myself.

5 minutes ago, PTINS said:

$15 for a cappuccino. 

Rum, I can make myself.

Coffee - you can make yourself. All you need is boiling water. They do indeed make  "barista quality" coffees, splendid piece of mechanical kit!
https://alternativebrewing.com.au/product/wacaco-nanopresso/?attribute_colour-case=Black+W%2F+Case&gclid=CjwKCAjwxILdBRBqEiwAHL2R89M75ooULp_FtEU0KuOw_x9F9JLsM6TwEzRVouaQQWFzrL8_NVgGqBoCh8cQAvD_BwE

12 minutes ago, tazzieman said:

Coffee - you can make yourself. All you need is boiling water. They do indeed make  "barista quality" coffees, splendid piece of mechanical kit!
https://alternativebrewing.com.au/product/wacaco-nanopresso/?attribute_colour-case=Black+W%2F+Case&gclid=CjwKCAjwxILdBRBqEiwAHL2R89M75ooULp_FtEU0KuOw_x9F9JLsM6TwEzRVouaQQWFzrL8_NVgGqBoCh8cQAvD_BwE

Haha yes! I've also done that occasionally. I'm partial to my own coffee roast at home like most folk. ️ 

However when we drive our lovely machines and go out for coffee and chat with other like minded folk, at cafes they don't like you bringing in your own little home made pot. Good little piece of kit though for a picnic drive!

So I imagine in 202x or sometime soon in the future, I'll be paying a little more for the experience. ??

And I like this piece on Musk's Space endeavours with buddies to search for new Extra planetary Digs for us all too! Not enough the cars are mobile incinerators.

" Later that day, Musk releases concept photos of his new commercial spaceship, the BFR, which will essentially fly rich people around the moon. The release of these photos was followed by an exclusive event, held in his BFR factory, to reveal the “first paying customer of BFR". That person is none other than Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa, the founder of Japan’s largest online clothing store, Zozotown.

In a speech delivered before Maezawa’s unveiling, Musk told the crowd we will probably soon perish, thanks to devastating nuclear war, natural disasters and disease, and our planet will be uninhabitable, but not to worry because he was on the case.

“It’s important that we try to extend life beyond Earth and do so as quickly as we can,” he said.

By way of a solution, Musk has offered up Maezawa, a 42-year-old former drummer and “globally renowned art collector who believes art has the power to promote world peace”.

Cool.

And while having a creative on-board a Moon mission can be quite useful, aesthetically, it would be good to know that there will also be some scientists, biologists, physicians, or mathematicians to collect data that we can use.

But there’s no more room on the BFR because Maezawa bought every seat on the ship and has elected to take with him a selection of artists, musicians, fashion designers, sculptors and dancers to the Moon.

Yep. ??????????????????

13 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Man the mushrooms these days are pretty strong! 

Seriously though, what a plonker 

Yeah Lee, He's flying to the moon every Friday night with his buddies on shrooms, so I guess he thinks what the hell, let's do it for real.

Strap in fellas, it's gonna be a hell of a ride!

They'll wanna have some good engineers to bring 'em back to terra firma, or it's gonna be a long long return leg.

4 minutes ago, LeeM said:

If ya can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit! Seems to be the norm with 'entrepreneurs' like Musk 

Yeah, and concern is he has government and investors throwing money at him, he has other squillionares dreaming up crazy stuff like this with him, and he's getting publicity, which just attracts more looneys to pour fuel on these ideas. Scary stuff when he's sprouting about saving humanity by going to space!

• 2 weeks later...

just one gem from the article, Barnam's at it again...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/01/business/tesla-cars-questions.html

As the sightings continue, here are some of the things worth watching.

Do the cars simply reflect a delivery problem?

Mr. Musk recently acknowledged that the company was having difficulty shipping cars to customers, saying Tesla was in “delivery logistics hell.”

He attributed the problem to a shortage of trucks to haul cars around the country.

“That’s total nonsense,” said Mark B. Spiegel, a managing partner at Stanphyl Capital, which has a large position shorting Tesla. He is a vocal critic of the company and Mr. Musk on Twitter. “A quick search would reveal plenty of car hauler capacity. Perhaps Tesla doesn’t have the cash to pay for them.”

The Auto Haulers Association of America is not aware of any shortage of car haulers, nor of any other automakers that are having trouble shipping new vehicles. “There’s quite a few carrier companies in California,” said Guy Young, the association’s general manager.

Mr. Musk also said last week that Tesla had started producing its own trailers to transport cars to customers. Tesla has declined to say where the trailers are being made and whether the design has been approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, which regulates buses and transport vehicles.

0o9cdCOp_normal.jpg

Apologies, we’re upgrading our logistics system, but running into an extreme shortage of car carrier trailers. Started building our own car carriers this weekend to alleviate load.

Mike Ramsey, an auto analyst at Gartner, said he surmised that Tesla, in some cases, was simply gathering cars together before shipping them to customers, or bringing cars with defects together to repair them before delivery.

If so, that suggests Tesla failed in a critical task: It didn’t set up an efficient way of delivering hundreds of cars a day as it was scrambling to produce 5,000 a week. “How can you not have this in place beforehand?” Mr. Ramsey said. “It’s not like this is unexpected demand. They should have had logistics in place in advance.”

ADVERTISEMENTIf so, that suggests Tesla failed in a critical task: It didn’t set up an efficient way of delivering hundreds of cars a day as it was scrambling to produce 5,000 a week. “How can you not have this in place beforehand?” Mr. Ramsey said. “It’s not like this is unexpected demand. They should have had logistics in place in advance.”

6 minutes ago, LeeM said:

'Hello, and welcome to the revolution called Tesla! Please come in (just don't look over there)' 

Roll up, roll up, roll up.... (freakin hate merged messages!!)

16 minutes ago, Redracn said:

If there was any truth in advertising then all electric charge stations should have a large sign on them that clearly states how much CO2 is emmitted in producing the electricity. 

And the cars would have a sticker,  like on your new washing machine.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Raven said:

Musk steps down as chairman of Tesla ..

https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/10322370

Yep and CFO of Telstra is stepping up into the Tesla Position... blessing in disguise for Elon, now he can spend more time dreaming of travelling back in time to a black hole somewhere in a galaxy far far away ....