[BYRON] Cars and Coffee July 10

ByronBayChris

It's on again. Same deal as usual. Vouchers awarded to at least two cars chosen on the day. Many Porsches have picked these up.

Also giving a free coffee away with any purchase of our new Mugs. Get them at the door.

My mobile is OH 4 WON TOO 534 FIVE SIX WON (and yes, I can spell !) if you need to contact me - otherwise see you then.

Event Reminder - July 10 2016.jpg

Is anyone keen to do a run down from Brisbane on Sunday morning..?

Propose a meet at Springwood Macca's (not for their coffee of course) at 6:45 for a prompt 7:00am departure.  That would run us into Byron just before 8:30.

I'm in..

Is anyone keen to do a run down from Brisbane on Sunday morning..?

Propose a meet at Springwood Macca's (not for their coffee of course) at 6:45 for a prompt 7:00am departure.  That would run us into Byron just before 8:30.

I'm in..

I guess not..........see you tomorrow - it's looking like we will get perfect weather for the day.

Good to see you all. Small turnout due to Brunswick hotrod show and racq annual show. 

one "upside" of the drive home through this the hinterland hills was finding what must be the longest continuous pot holed road in Australia! Man, there are some truely disasterous roads up in those hills! Awesome views though. 

one "upside" of the drive home through this the hinterland hills was finding what must be the longest continuous pot holed road in Australia! Man, there are some truely disasterous roads up in those hills! Awesome views though. 

welcome to Byron Shire 

Archived