New PFA decals...

I got some sample decals printed recently to get a sense of the interest in an alternative decal to the distinctive Martini-esque coloured one. In order to better sit with a variety of styles of Porsches, I thought this one should be simply matt silver with the idea that the negative space inside the logo would let the colour of each individual car come through as a part of the design.

Its a bit difficult to judge from only these two extreme examples of silver and black, however we sent out some samples with the t-shirts today so I'm looking forward to some opinions from those who will have seen them in the flesh, and maybe even some snaps of them on their cars...  

PFA_Decal2016.01_001_WP.JPG

PFA_Decal2016.01_002_WP.JPG

PFA_Decal2016.01_003_WP.JPG

PFA_Decal2016.01_004_WP.JPG

PFA_Decal2016.01_005-Edit_WP.JPG

Did you say T-shirts? Are they really here? Woohoo. The new decals look good too and will definitely send a pic should I be so lucky as to have a trial mod in my t-shirt pack. Thanks again for getting the shirts organised. 

Ok I'm hearing you... but now as some of you have seen the silver ones, and if you are looking for a reverse/inside mounted one, what colour? I'd have thought black would just get lost in the darkened interior? Or should it be the current blue/green logo, and not have the cut outs?

Bottom line is I'm looking to make a decal that members will use... Maybe I need to put up a poll over the weekend and get some quantitative feedback?

Ok I'm hearing you... but now as some of you have seen the silver ones, and if you are looking for a reverse/inside mounted one, what colour? I'd have thought black would just get lost in the darkened interior? Or should it be the current blue/green logo, and not have the cut outs?

Bottom line is I'm looking to make a decal that members will use... Maybe I need to put up a poll over the weekend and get some quantitative feedback?

A poll is a good idea. Two suggestions to include. 1) Reverse so it fits inside. 2) Colour option: Black and green..classic Just like Porsche dials and adds a splash of colour. 

A poll is a good idea. Two suggestions to include. 1) Reverse so it fits inside. 2) Colour option: Black and green..classic Just like Porsche dials and adds a splash of colour. 

+1

Option 3) Martini colours 

Of course a legit PFA coloured logo inside sticker means I can upgrade my MacGuyvered effort.  

• 2 weeks later...

We're in the process of finalising some things re: stickers, but once everything is sorted, they'll be available to order from inside the store.

That should make everything a bit easier for people to pick their designs, provide delivery details, etc. 

...Soon™ :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I put the new sticker on the 996 for the RSR coffee and initially thought............yeah, but.....

Yesterday when I hopped in it, I must confess that it is subtle and it really grabbed me. Kind of less is more, understated elegance. 

The only way to improve upon it, in my view, is to have it stuck on the inside. Nice work @Kerry

Archived