NEW PFA STICKERS

As some of you might have already noticed, we have made a new sticker design and sent them out to those who purchased tshirts. Surprise!

We're looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks of them and we'd love to see them out there on some cars... So put up your shots! ;) 

If the response is good we'd love to get some more and make them available to everyone...

Kerry has put a couple on his rides and I think they've turned out pretty well. 

Show us what you think!

PFA_Decal2016.01_001_WP.JPG

PFA_Decal2016.01_002_WP.JPG

PFA_Decal2016.01_003_WP.JPG

PFA_Decal2016.01_004_WP.JPG

PFA_Decal2016.01_005-Edit_WP.JPG

Someone once said, there are no stupid questions..they were wrong, so I'll kick off: My old sticker faded and died after one too many mornings spent detailing the Croc'. Do these stickers stick on the inside of the window?. 

Wise words indeed! At least you didn't ask if they can go on a car...

Short answer, yes*.

Long answer is that while the cutouts make it visible from both sides, the adhesive is only on one side so you would need to put it up backwards. Pioneer a new style maybe?

We'll be sure to think about this in the future though.

Wise words indeed! At least you didn't ask if they can go on a car...

Short answer, yes*.

Long answer is that while the cutouts make it visible from both sides, the adhesive is only on one side so you would need to put it up backwards. Pioneer a new style maybe?

We'll be sure to think about this in the future though.

Thanks Orlando!. Once I've got hold the stickers, I will dig out my Macgyver DVD collection, and try some improvisation.

Cheers

Thanks for the new stickers.  I fitted the white one on the rear window.  Took it off 5 minutes later.  Too bright?  Maybe a reversed sticker under the glass or black one for that stealthy look would be better.  I've been told that I'm fussy ?

Thanks for the new stickers.  I fitted the white one on the rear window.  Took it off 5 minutes later.  Too bright?  Maybe a reversed sticker under the glass or black one for that stealthy look would be better.  I've been told that I'm fussy ?

black one would fit nicely with the porsche sticker which at least half of us have on our back window

black one would fit nicely with the porsche sticker which at least half of us have on our back window

I'll second that. Reversed sticker (inside the car) and black to match the Porsche script would be very cool.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys how do i get the famed PFA sticker for Black Betty?

I've called a breakfast on Sat, I'll bring one if your able to join us. If not they can be purchased through the 'store' on the banner at the top of the page. 

I've called a breakfast on Sat, I'll bring one if your able to join us. If not they can be purchased through the 'store' on the banner at the top of the page. 

Hi Hugh, much appreciated. I'm actually flying to QLD on Sat morning so won't be able to make the catch up. In relation to the store when i go into merchandise it's blank, and nothing there to purchase?

Cheers

Jonathan.

Hi Hugh, much appreciated. I'm actually flying to QLD on Sat morning so won't be able to make the catch up. In relation to the store when i go into merchandise it's blank, and nothing there to purchase?

Cheers

Jonathan.

@Orlando are you able to take a look at this? 

• 1 month later...

Im Just going to put it out there to the Admins.... I own a Print and Graphics company.. Id be happy to make these and donate them.  We could make them in any colour and even in reverse for mounting on the inside of glass? 

Hit me up if I can help at all. 

Archived