IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

More to come.....I just had some pop up happen while loading from Photobucket to here..telling me I had picked up a KOOBFACE INFECTION (Well my computer not me)  My screens were locked and I couldn't get out of them...

To ring Microsoft on +1-800-379-913   From WINDOWS  and not to restart my computer.   Even a voice over telling me that.

Considering I dont have windows on my MAC....anyway I pulled the plug out for 10 seconds re started it and it was gone.....WEIRD

I will google that stuff up and see what the go is.   Anyway more to come now hopefully.. 

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

Thanks Rob for organising this little get together (well wasn't that little)

Great turnout of fabulous cars and fellow enthusiasts.

Thankfully it didn't rain so the wife's Bimmer stayed in the garage and the buggy had its first outing in many a month.

Gotta love the smell of gasoline!

The Kid  

Whats the story on that buggy?  It stood out! :)

Whats the story on that buggy?  It stood out! :)

maybe someone with a clue can fill in the gaps...

LHD thing from USA. 2.4l turbo making about 300bhp. Weighs something like 1500lb. Very cool.

Looks like a great morning and turn out again - will definitely get on the next one - held up this morning and ran out of time - can't wait for spring and plenty more drives and gatherings !!

No regrets. Nice to see it out and about. Great cars should be used. 

followed your old whip out of the show and a little of the way home. It sure is a beauty and sounds fantastic. 

Hi guys, turned up this morning for my first meet, fantastic to see all the broad range of P cars there. just some beautiful machinery new and old. Didn't really chat to anyone as to be honest didn't know anyone, but all in all will make the effort to the next one. Would like the opportunity to meet some of you guys, and bombard you will lost of questions!!

BTW where do i get the PFA sticker for my car from?

Thanks

Jonathan.

Your all awesome and have awesome cars! 

Glad to see everyone out on such warm Melbourne morning, sorry to those that I missed - next time! (By the looks of it there will definitely be a next time :))

Nice pics, keep them coming. ;)

Hi guys, turned up this morning for my first meet, fantastic to see all the broad range of P cars there. just some beautiful machinery new and old. Didn't really chat to anyone as to be honest didn't know anyone, but all in all will make the effort to the next one. Would like the opportunity to meet some of you guys, and bombard you will lost of questions!!

BTW where do i get the PFA sticker for my car from?

Thanks

Jonathan.

hi Jonathan,

Thats a shame you didn't get to chat to anyone. Next time you come along send me a message and I can keep an eye out for you and introduce you around.

The coveted PFA stickers are obtained when you become a financial member I believe.

cheers

Chris

A great turn out this morning, and so cool to see so many Porsches in one place. Literally on of every color. It looked liked a packet of skittles. A great response for my cars first outing. Looking forward to the next one. 

maybe someone with a clue can fill in the gaps...

LHD thing from USA. 2.4l turbo making about 300bhp. Weighs something like 1500lb. Very cool.

Here you go  - a little bonkers makes my 993 C2S look tame

www.ragonesekitchenandbath.com/deserter

The Kid

Great photos guys. I had my camera but was feeling lazy and didn't take any shots. Great to hear this is going to be a regular event. Always good to catch up with everyone and perve at so many awesome cars.

We got there a bit late, might have had something to do with only telling MrsMcRev about it at 7:30 this morning.... so I only briefly caught some of you.

Big thanks to @Skidmarks for offering Billy a sit in his GT3RS.  He hasn't stopped talking about it and how he's going to get one - it has to be Orange and black too apparently!  And also Barry & Ursula @Airhead for taking Jack for a little lap in the 356.  They both picked these two cars as their faves from the start so really cool for them to have that experience.

Thanks for the photo's everyone. @GUT thanks for snapping one of my 964, I'm going to use that if you don't mind.

Nice to run into quite a few forum members and have a chat, and meet some new ones. Was a really great show, I've never been to an event with so many 911's before, what a terrific turn out. 

If anyone knows of an external photographer that was there on the morning, please post link to the pics. 

Archived