911 Snake

RSR - Porsches and Coffee by the bay August 21st @ North Point Cafe Brighton

So far the wife has said she will join therefore I will be there x 2

Can't let these Sydneysider's have a bigger turnout than us :ph34r:

I am all in. Is it a classic or modern Porsche event?

Anything Porsche. 

Weather might be against us. Latest forecast says 80% chance of rain. Hopefully its wrong... :)

Weather might be against us. Latest forecast says 80% chance of rain. Hopefully its wrong... :)

Better than Saturday which currently says hail!

I read 'Cloudy, High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. blah blah

I hopefully will be there in the C3 depending on what condition I'm in after Europe

Is that the car at Healey Factory?

Doug, they must have added the bit about mostly likely in the afternoon blah blah after I posted. Hopefully that's correct :) 

Looks like I'll be there too. Might even see if the wife wants to drive the 996 down. Got a mate coming down in his 3.2 also.

Just a heads up, Beach Rd will be closed between Dendy St and Charman Rd for anyone coming from that direction.

I read 'Cloudy, High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. blah blah

Is that the car at Healey Factory?

Yes it is but looking at the weather i may just leave it under cover... if i do come ill bring another one of my p-car's

Christ I hope it doesn't rain - I've no roof !

The Kids wearing thermals 

Plan B is the wife's Bimmer

Plan B will have to be parked on Beach Rd. :D

What a great morning,

Excellent turn out with such a variety of models makes the eyes water and the bank account shiver.

Speaking of which while not warm it wasn't as cold as it could have been.

Made all the better with a hot coffee courtesy of  Rob Raymer thank you very much!!

However I did't take a single photo so hoping to see some shots come up here soon

NIKO?  :D

Thanks Rob for organising this little get together (well wasn't that little)

Great turnout of fabulous cars and fellow enthusiasts.

Thankfully it didn't rain so the wife's Bimmer stayed in the garage and the buggy had its first outing in many a month.

Gotta love the smell of gasoline!

The Kid  

What a great morning,

Excellent turn out with such a variety of models makes the eyes water and the bank account shiver.

Speaking of which while not warm it wasn't as cold as it could have been.

Made all the better with a hot coffee courtesy of  Rob Raymer thank you very much!!

However I did't take a single photo so hoping to see some shots come up here soon

NIKO?  :D

Thanks Rob, and also for the coffee, it was much appreciatted on such a chilly morning.

Great turn out again....I think Rob mentioned he may try and do this every 8 weeks or similar.  

Be great if we can, can only get bigger and better as "thee word" spreads.

What with the PFA and the PCV and then others dropping in...it was a great variety...photographers dream

BAFE...I tend to monopolise a lot of these posts, I will give others a go and if all that fails I will post some up.

Thanks Rob, and also for the coffee, it was much appreciatted on such a chilly morning.

Great turn out again....I think Rob mentioned he may try and do this every 8 weeks or similar.  

Be great if we can, can only get bigger and better as "thee word" spreads.

What with the PFA and the PCV and then others dropping in...it was a great variety...photographers dream

BAFE...I tend to monopolise a lot of these posts, I will give others a go and if all that fails I will post some up.

Time is up! I suspect you monopolise these posts for a reason. The more photos the better and in any case each photographer has their own take on the event so even if they're double ups, they rarely are. Waiting......?