RSR - Porsches and Coffee by the bay August 21st @ North Point Cafe Brighton

911 Snake

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weather might be against us. Latest forecast says 80% chance of rain. Hopefully its wrong... :)

I read 'Cloudy, High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. blah blah

I hopefully will be there in the C3 depending on what condition I'm in after Europe

Is that the car at Healey Factory?

I read 'Cloudy, High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. blah blah

Is that the car at Healey Factory?

Yes it is but looking at the weather i may just leave it under cover... if i do come ill bring another one of my p-car's

What a great morning,

Excellent turn out with such a variety of models makes the eyes water and the bank account shiver.

Speaking of which while not warm it wasn't as cold as it could have been.

Made all the better with a hot coffee courtesy of  Rob Raymer thank you very much!!

However I did't take a single photo so hoping to see some shots come up here soon

NIKO?  :D

Thanks Rob for organising this little get together (well wasn't that little)

Great turnout of fabulous cars and fellow enthusiasts.

Thankfully it didn't rain so the wife's Bimmer stayed in the garage and the buggy had its first outing in many a month.

Gotta love the smell of gasoline!

The Kid  

What a great morning,

Excellent turn out with such a variety of models makes the eyes water and the bank account shiver.

Speaking of which while not warm it wasn't as cold as it could have been.

Made all the better with a hot coffee courtesy of  Rob Raymer thank you very much!!

However I did't take a single photo so hoping to see some shots come up here soon

NIKO?  :D

Thanks Rob, and also for the coffee, it was much appreciatted on such a chilly morning.

Great turn out again....I think Rob mentioned he may try and do this every 8 weeks or similar.  

Be great if we can, can only get bigger and better as "thee word" spreads.

What with the PFA and the PCV and then others dropping in...it was a great variety...photographers dream

BAFE...I tend to monopolise a lot of these posts, I will give others a go and if all that fails I will post some up.

Thanks Rob, and also for the coffee, it was much appreciatted on such a chilly morning.

Great turn out again....I think Rob mentioned he may try and do this every 8 weeks or similar.  

Be great if we can, can only get bigger and better as "thee word" spreads.

What with the PFA and the PCV and then others dropping in...it was a great variety...photographers dream

BAFE...I tend to monopolise a lot of these posts, I will give others a go and if all that fails I will post some up.

Time is up! I suspect you monopolise these posts for a reason. The more photos the better and in any case each photographer has their own take on the event so even if they're double ups, they rarely are. Waiting......?

Archived