TrevMcRevs 92Fo'

TrevMcRev

Trev, 

You have my cars identical twin, but I know you already knew that! 

"Outlaw" it a bit... no, let me re-phrase that to something less hipster buzz word cliche!

Hot rod away, but please try keep it sympathetic... nice 924's are too damn scarce as it is! 

pimp the  shit out of it with performance bits.  These things deserve to be rodded. Big guards, deep dish Fuchs, a puffer, big brakes, fast road/track (adjustable) suspension comfort spec interior.  Doing that says "I'm socially confident and fark your rear engine and the horse it rode in on". Or something like that ....

pimp the  shit out of it with performance bits.  These things deserve to be rodded. Big guards, deep dish Fuchs, a puffer, big brakes, fast road/track (adjustable) suspension comfort spec interior.  Doing that says "I'm socially confident and fark your rear engine and the horse it rode in on". Or something like that ....

that's all sympathetic to me! 

Just don't go adding different coloured panels and stickers 

So after a look around the car tonight I can say I have not found some mint perfect original car, so....

They say, never go Full Hotrod, but screw it - FULL HOTROD it is!  

277898130.jpg

Congrats Trev just looking at the minirevs all over it like flies on a ribbroast me thinks you wont be giving this one up and maybe looking for one or two to please the other minrevs. "924's alround please"...!

Rod I'm already looking for another one!

So after a look around the car tonight I can say I have not found some mint perfect original car, so....

They say, never go Full Hotrod, but screw it - FULL HOTROD it is!  

277898130.jpg

Welcome to the dark side brother 

http://s187.photobucket.com/user/1600turbo/media/Cars/Germany 2013/IMG_0356.jpg.html

Thats the way uh huh uh huh ....

Porsche museum 2013:

IMG_0356.jpg

... I like it uh huh uh huh 

Archived