12 minutes ago, jakroo said:

This looks like a possibility for someone (not me, I'm still unemployed).  Not sure sure what is busted for the driver's door but hopefully you  could get in and out for a test fang.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mile-end/cars-vans-utes/best-offer-considered-/1180535270

As a minimum a new radiator and probably all hoses, $1k for rad plus rest. Door handle could easy fix or not.... cloth trim in an S is unusual? 

Price has dropped a little from first listing. Looks ok though and a great colour for an early 928 :)

• 3 weeks later...

Another one just surfaced in Tassie.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ross/miscellaneous-goods/porsche-928s-coupe-runs-well-looks-great/1184486644

I have a mate that lives in Ross and either would know the car or would be happy to check it out for anyone interested.  If interested, PM me and I'll put the 2 of you in touch....

On 5/30/2018 at 9:48 AM, ANF said:

For those interested in the numbers...assumes calendar 1 Jan to 31 Dec for each anniversary to make it easier

Hamiltons service history 1989 to 1996 (155000km) :: 155k kms in 8 years = 19,400 kms pa = really loved

Auto Coupe service history 1997 to 2007 (302500km) :: 147k kms in 11 years = 13,500 kms pa = quite loved

Timing belt and transmission overhaul 2008 to 2015 (309200km) :: 6,700 kms in 8 years = 840 kms pa = unloved

New front and rear brake discs etc 2016 to 2017 (309900km) :: 700 kms in 2 years = 350 kms pa = almost hated

Automatic transmission and air conditioner service 2018 (310200km) :: 300 kms in half a year......unloved

Saw this gem this morn, just had to post it. Not really in the market for one, and this probably overpriced at Lorbeks but sweet baby jesus what a fuchin pearler!!!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/port-melbourne/cars-vans-utes/1992-porsche-928-gts-amazon-green-4-speed-automatic-coupe/1186195015

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

21 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

Saw this gem this morn, just had to post it. Not really in the market for one, and this probably overpriced at Lorbeks but sweet baby jesus what a fuchin pearler!!!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/port-melbourne/cars-vans-utes/1992-porsche-928-gts-amazon-green-4-speed-automatic-coupe/1186195015

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

That’s a beautiful car.

In my very biased opinion, it’s worth every penny.

I’m driving mine a lot at the moment and am absolutely loving it.

Do yourself a favour :)

Dear shark tank  .. ball park question  83 928 s   , light blue , tan interior , body looks good , suposedly good driver , 130,000kms , aussie auto..  whats the range .. 10k-30k??

12 minutes ago, symsy said:

Dear shark tank  .. ball park question  83 928 s   , light blue , tan interior , body looks good , suposedly good driver , 130,000kms , aussie auto..  whats the range .. 10k-30k??

Sounds like a lovely colour scheme - I love the 928s in that light blue.

1 minute ago, Jason E said:

Sounds like a lovely colour scheme - I love the 928s in that light blue.

money/values?  maybe you will wanna buy it .. i dont want the auto , its the sweetner in a deal , clear the whole garage of the owner

Just now, symsy said:

money/values?  maybe you will wanna buy it .. i dont want the auto , its the sweetner in a deal , clear the whole garage of the owner

Sadly I'm not part of the Shark tank so I couldn't really tell you a value.  I missed out on a nice driver here in Brisbane 2 weeks ago under 10 if you can believe it.  Nick from Adelaide made old mate an offer sight unseen as I was in my way to look.  ANF & KGB would be the brains trust on this.

6 hours ago, symsy said:

More info Mr Syms....

3 hours ago, ANF said:

More info Mr Syms....

Really all the info I got and couldnt share piccys would give the deal and the game away and too much at stake in the other cars , none in the market 

Looks very original , all external rubbers good , spoiler .. 83 928s Auto , a Light silver blue metalic , paint looks good enough to not repaint and drive.

Runner , stored in side mostly , cant tell you if its had major mechanicals .. looks very original.., Aus car  , 112kms

No obvious body repairs or damage. 

Carpets good , all dash in place , cracks on facing pad , 5mm but all intact. Seats all good in centres , at seat belt height cracks in drivers seat..  a light cream/camel colour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...