1 hour ago, ANF said:

Looks very nice, has been for sale for  awhile now I believe? Shame as it does present well.

It was a really good car with big dollars spent over its life. Autocoupe looked after it, and they tend to go beyond what is usually required. I’ve been thinking of buying it back, but for me the price is too high as I know what I sold it for :Sweating:

4 minutes ago, JLD said:

It was a really good car with big dollars spent over its life. Autocoupe looked after it, and they tend to go beyond what is usually required. I’ve been thinking of buying it back, but for me the price is too high as I know what I sold it for :Sweating:

When did you sell it? The craziness of the past 2 or so years has shifted all P cars up the price point. It does look nice and time will tell if the market agrees...….

7 minutes ago, ANF said:

When did you sell it? The craziness of the past 2 or so years has shifted all P cars up the price point. It does look nice and time will tell if the market agrees...….

About 3 years ago, before prices started rising unfortunately. I wish I’d kept it tbh

2 hours ago, JLD said:

True, but I do know that car. And it’s hard spending $40k on any 928S4 

True, but it appears that is what a good one is worth now..... with a little less for pre '86, with an '86 an anomaly that can be "worth" more??

32 minutes ago, ANF said:

True, but it appears that is what a good one is worth now..... with a little less for pre '86, with an '86 an anomaly that can be "worth" more??

No doubt, but it’s too painful 

1 hour ago, GUT said:

GTS for $65k

Sounds like it has had a bit of work and still needs a little love but worth a look

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-928-1995/SSE-AD-5580313/?Cr=14

moon travel km's - its probably $10k to get it sorted if nothing else is wrong; you would rebuild that Trans before putting it in

is a 360k km car work $75k plus?

14 minutes ago, Ozvino said:

moon travel km's - its probably $10k to get it sorted if nothing else is wrong; you would rebuild that Trans before putting it in

is a 360k km car work $75k plus?

If it’s a 911 it seems to be

Adam could you order a 928S without the spoilers? 

The year and book says 928S so should have front and rear spoilers. The front spoiler looks like it's missing bits. 

The less said about those seats the better.

Plus that colour what were they thinking. Oops I forgot you own one that colour ???

5 minutes ago, 3legs said:

Adam could you order a 928S without the spoilers? 

The year and book says 928S so should have front and rear spoilers. The front spoiler looks like it's missing bits. 

The less said about those seats the better.

Plus that colour what were they thinking. Oops I forgot you own one that colour ???

I know you could option the spoilers onto a 4.5 litre, not sure about delete option for them (does not make sense though as they were upgrades for high speed handling)

Front spoiler has been cut down and looks horrible, the fact it has this means that it should have the rear one....

Getting anywhere near close to $60k for one of these it has to be 100% perfect and original, this one is not...… the colour, yes it is nice (thanks @3legs) although I am not sure what colour it is, diff to mine.....

• 3 weeks later...