924 and 924 turbo market watch - oz market

55 minutes ago, James P said:

Looks very nice & good choice on the new one 

Not quiet, got a GT3 that’s also collecting dust, so it really should go to 

7 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

Sorry to hear that you're selling it. 😪

Good luck with your sale and hopefully the next owner will enjoy it as much as you have ... 😀

Cheers Ronny. It’s been beautiful garage art, but I have realised I’m not going to have time for it anytime soon, so someone else should enjoy it

10 minutes ago, michel said:

Lordy lord .. brown... I’m having a Barry WHITE moment 

Thought you’d get excited ! 

8 hours ago, Proud Member said:

I could find room in my garage for this. 
What are they like to drive? I’ve never driven a 924 or 944

I haven’t driven this one a lot, but from the couple of small drives I’ve had, it’s a lot of fun. Especially when that turbo kicks in! 

@Proud Member

So ... obviously I can't comment on this particular car, but these are my thoughts on 924 Turbo's in general ..

The turbos are not a 924 as such. They are a 924 on steroids! .. I have a Series 1 Turbo and it is by far the most fun car to drive I can think of .. I often prefer to take it out over the 911 ...

The 80's turbo lag is from an era long gone and the pick up my car has when you floor it is something else! ... if you enjoy a spirited drive through the twisties, the fun factor doubles. It's only a 2.0T but has almost as much power as my old SC .. and weighs less.

I can't recommend them highly enough and it's going to be a long long time before mine leaves my garage ..

I bought mine from a member on here and struck the gold trifecta! .. Mine is an Oz delivered, non sunroof car with a Pasha interior .. 😍😍. I know that he has regretted selling it to me since I bought it ... (we are still friends though) .. 😅 ... he has since bought another one ..

• 2 months later...