924 and 924 turbo market watch - oz market

Hmmmm.... I wonder if they are required to provide a car that matches the item listing?

Coz that car is no Carrera GT!

Hmmmm.... I wonder if they are required to provide a car that matches the item listing?

Coz that car is no Carrera GT!

It certainly isn't!

Companies like that usually have in their fine print .... "we take no responsibility for the information given to us by the owner. We suggest you do your research to satisfy yourself of any information given" .... or words to that effect.

Takes any onus off them and puts it back on to the buyer to do their own homework.

Looks like a 924 that's had some coin thrown at it, Turbo removed and supercharger fitted in its place, wolf 3D would suggest EFI too... it's probably something you can buy for $0.20c to the dollar... some good hardware on it I guess if you want a hot rod? CGT it ain't... 

Part it out? Where is mr TYREKICKER? 

edge it's a wolf in sheeps clothing...well actually a std 924 with a kompressor ...there's another similar one kicking around NSW

VIN reads XXX92BN4XXX turbo should be 93BN1

Edited by michel

Looks like a neat little example.. shame its got a sunroof, I really hate the sunroofs these cars came with! They look like such an afterthought. 

Yes but isn't it cool unclipping them and heaving them into the special bag to put in the boot? I never used mine , cos I hate sunroofs!

Yes but isn't it cool unclipping them and heaving them into the special bag to put in the boot? I never used mine , cos I hate sunroofs!

Won't buy one with it! :lol: don't ever see that chaining, so I won't know about the special sunroof panel bag! :ph34r: does that make me deprived... +1 I hate sunroofs!

• 2 weeks later...

I just spat my weetbix all over the keyboard.  And I haven't even eaten them for about 5 years!

The $29,990 924 non turbo.

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/_/OAG-AD-14165169?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA

cd4858468080831739533.jpg?aspect=FitWith

Trev .. I still suggest you go for the bravery award .. cut , chop , mod and more… Make yours a monster, screw the market

I just spat my weetbix all over the keyboard.  And I haven't even eaten them for about 5 years!

The $29,990 924 non turbo.

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/_/OAG-AD-14165169?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA

cd4858468080831739533.jpg?aspect=FitWith

that looks mint - if it presents as well in the flesh as it does in pictures it surely is a collector car and probably worth close to that price

shame that it has a fire extinguisher - means the car has been tracked :ph34r: