BRAID WHEELS

What would you like to know about 15" pricing?

There's no smoke and mirrors here!

I'm happy to supply prices.

Braid wheels are more expensive but you have more options regarding sizes and offsets.

My Maxilite wheels are top quality and perfect if you are looking for OEM sizes and offsets with great pricing.

Cheers Cameron

What would you like to know about 15" pricing?

There's no smoke and mirrors here!

I'm happy to supply prices.

Braid wheels are more expensive but you have more options regarding sizes and offsets.

My Maxilite wheels are top quality and perfect if you are looking for OEM sizes and offsets with great pricing.

Cheers Cameron

for road use- was thinking about 15x8 and 15x7 for my narrowbody '78 SC. also curious what tyres you would recommend i think there is a maxxis tyre in 245 width?

i currently run 17x8 et 23 front with 235's, and 17x9.5 et13 (or 15? can't remember) rear with 275's, which is fine for track, not so useful on the street.

Tyres choise can be a bit limited for 15" wheels over 7" width. I'm not aware of a Maxxis in 245. 

For 8" wheels there is a Pirelli Corsa Classic in 235/45/15 but its an R spec with no matching front tyre.

Yokahama R spec AO 50 in a 205/50/15 and 225/50/15.

Falken also make a standard 205/50/15 and a 225/50/15 which would work with 7's & 8's.

There are TB15's in 275/45/15 for 9" rim and 215/55/15 for the 7" but I think the rears would be too wide.

To add to my previous answer if you are wanting Braid wheels in 16x8 & 16x9 the cost would be around $5000inc GST.

They come straight from the Braid factory in Spain. 

Please be aware that the Braid wheels have a stepped outer rim rather than the fuller flat rim of the Original Fuchs.

Also the last 930 Turbo delivered to Australia is wearing my Maxilite wheels and was photographed for an article by Porsche Brisbane.

Cheers 

To add to my previous answer if you are wanting Braid wheels in 16x8 & 16x9 the cost would be around $5000inc GST.

Please be aware that the Braid wheels have a stepped outer rim rather than the fuller flat rim of the Original Fuchs.

Also the last 930 Turbo delivered to Australia is wearing my Maxilite wheels and was photographed for an article by Porsche Brisbane.

Cheers 

Can you do a 8x15 and 10 X 15 for Turbo body/arms as well as the same size but with narrow body arms with offsets for a wide body?

Would be interested in buying 9 sets and possibly more. 

Motorsport application for the IROC series.

Cheers 

i assume same price for 15x8 and 15x7? cheers.

Cheers 

the 16x9 +17 930 fuchs i have on my narrowbody i just found have cracks.. looks like i may be in contact sooner rather than later :(

Archived