Once upon a time, when Porsche took features out of a car, they actually charged you less! I love these old MotorWeek videos. Love the guy at the five minute mark. With his green cords and parachute tracksuit top he looks like he'd shown up from MotorWeek's accounting department!

Thanks for posting that Andy.  Particularly enjoyed the Brian Redman drive segment and his obvious enthusiasm.

:o... What? The RS cheaper than the C2....! Thems the goode olde days, my friend. When marketing was but a concept.

4 hours ago, Andy73 said:

Did a little testing last weekend with my new Ronin...

Geezus, I dont know how you do that stuff, but it looks great.... !! I wanna go out and buy one...

Nice car Andy. And that Ronin looks the goods. Now you've got me wanting a new toy!!

@Andy73 ^^^ That is a lovely car. I'd take that over probably 99% of most backdated 911's out there, I'm just such a sucker for a nicely modded 964. 

1 hour ago, hugh said:

@Andy73 ^^^ That is a lovely car. I'd take that over probably 99% of most backdated 911's out there, I'm just such a sucker for a nicely modded 964. 

Agreed - was just saying the other day that I think a 964 is such a great blank canvas.