912 US barnfind OTLW project

turboT

fuck me  - is there any shipping company that actually knows what they are doing??

Using 'Personal Import' this time - (USA to OZ last time, who lost the car three times and took 5 months to deliver the car).

These guys - much better at communication, but like the others have no actual idea where you car is. Turns out POLO was picked up a week later than they said at LA and is still on the way to Taiwan. New delivery time in Sydney 10/10.

Looking like a X-mas delivery...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, turboT said:
10 hours ago, LeeM said:

This week,...maybe

Not sure how long compliance and blue slip take but would be great to see it at eastern classic for coffee Sunday week if it was ready. If not we should organise an early coffee run somewhere once it’s on the road to introduce it to PFA!!

On 22 September 2019 at 01:40, turboT said:

turns out she was off loaded in Taiwan...supposedly on another ship on the way to OZ. I wish these shipping companies would be straight up front!

Frustrating for sure... I don't want to be that guy so I'll say it helps to just distract yourself with something else and wait for the call.  

9 hours ago, Tips said:

Not sure how long compliance and blue slip take but would be great to see it at eastern classic for coffee Sunday week if it was ready. If not we should organise an early coffee run somewhere once it’s on the road to introduce it to PFA!!

Very unlikely. If it docks this week it will take at least a week to get released. Rego could be 2-3 weeks depending on what we need to get done. 

10 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Takes us back to the thread from 6 months or so ago about the ship from Europe with a couple of member's Jag Epaces  (sorry, the name of the ship escapes me)

Let's not start that again please 😁

• 3 months later...