Porsche Club SA Show & Shine

Stew F

The PCSA are having a Show & Shine at Wigley Reserve, Glenelg this Sunday 13th October from 10 til 3. I found out about this through PhilH.  We're going to head down for a look.  Anyone else going?

• 3 weeks later...

So is anyone keen to catch up somewhere prior to this show? 

Closer to the city preferred or? As you would know, parking at the bay is a struggle at the best of times, so maybe an arrival time of 9 or 10am would be best to avoid trying to find a park

My number is 0407 942 151

If parking is a concern and you plan on hanging around, looking at the cars and meeting for lunch - best option is take up the display offer and participate and that way you park you car on the grass for $10 all day.....

Check the PCSA website for all the details...

However as a guide, entry from 0830 near the roundabout and closing between 0930-0945 due traffic management and forecast numbers.

Cost for display category, which includes reserve parking is $10.

If your after a trophy and enter judging, it's $20

If your planing on coming, recommend you register as your park will be reserved and displayed with similar cars, otherwise it's first come first serve and you could miss out once spaces are filled.

Will be cheaper than $3/hour Glenelg meter rates and a possible ticket.

D

Check the PCSA website for all the details...

However as a guide, entry from 0830 near the roundabout and closing between 0930-0945 due traffic management and forecast numbers.

Cost for display category, which includes reserve parking is $10.

If your after a trophy and enter judging, it's $20

If your planing on coming, recommend you register as your park will be reserved and displayed with similar cars, otherwise it's first come first serve and you could miss out once spaces are filled.

Will be cheaper than $3/hour Glenelg meter rates and a possible ticket.

D

@DHE11 can we enter our car even if not a PCSA member?

Hi Stew

It's a PCSA event with entry for members P cars.

However it is open and encouraging everyone who has an interest in cars, particularly Porsches to come and enjoy whats on display.

Will be lots of special and interesting cars, including race cars, displays from Porsche, sponsors/supporters etc.

Hope to see you there (and your car, just join already and come enjoy a few motorkhana's etc)

D

Hi Stu,

I am a member so you can pretend it is my car!,,

Phil

I am getting there earlyish but just planning for a parking meter park.

Dont want to commit to sitting there until 1 pm

happy to meet up first

I will be doing the same as I have to go to work before finish time. 

Archived