FS Weber 40 IDA 3C Carbs

Well I am selling my Weber 40 IDA 3C/3C1's. These are genuine made in Italy Webers. They come off my SWB 911 and run very well. My car is a 2.2l with 150HP so they are pretty good. Very smooth power delivery. I had these carbs rebuilt about 5 years ago and they have always run great. I stored the car for 12 months and after changing the battery and the spark plugs the car ran great, really good carbs.

The reason I am selling is I plan to buy some PMO’s - my car isn’t original and I am chasing a bit more power (I also bought a monty SS exhaust that will go on soon).

This includes the 2 x weber carburettors (Weber 40 IDA 3C and 40 IDA 3C1), 2 x manifolds for the carburetors, air filter housing, air filter in good condition and linkages between carbs (not pictured). Everything required to bolt on, tune and go although I would personally rebuild so they are fresh. 

Note that the air filter housing is a light weight plastic version, not metal. 

PM for more pics or questions

$6,000 and free postage in Australia. Price is based on listings on eBay in the last month. Note that most listed don’t include manifolds, linkages or air filter housing. 

IMG_4380.JPG

IMG_4377.JPG

IMG_4370.JPG

IMG_4369.JPG

Archived