For Sale: Hama Camera Suction Mount - Made In Germany

z4AA2ZeWc0sOlUWg75mFtn8tUjpiAlzWQ204_HG6

For anyone looking for a way to reliably and safely mount a small camera in your car for track days etc, without drilling holes or using clamps etc, this might be very useful.

This is a high quality Hama camera mount, made in Germany.

It is well built - weighs close to 1kg. The arms on it are metal (looks like anodized aluminium), they are not plastic.

The plate the camera bolts to is nice and wide - 90 mm x 100 mm.

The suction cup is 100 mm diameter. It includes a safety lanyard as shown in the photos below.

I paid $299 for it. I have used it twice from memory. It's still in the original box with the price tag still on it. I'm asking $199 which you saves you $100 off the new cost. These are no longer manufactured as far as I know, so you won't find a new one anywhere. I will ship it anywhere in Australia with postage at cost.

The photo above is a stock photo from the manufacturer's website, the photos below are of the actual item I have for sale.

TbpjMN_R9-UmEhg_wu1Xnn9hHAoXGFeSiK-iPA8E

Npg0BgVcL6iWxgWH1dkc4G5yvM23K3_aNb_LkA42

Pfq8S50xvjFPi-VXho5Kq_ODDd-8SX6TMlABLpzb

ROB19XcnGszgbdPrtdeoSgCnIsVJBMVtQVrllzsT

Photo from the original box ... with a 911 in the background :) ...

hZ4NIyUqFvDugHhNCwGjhdjq4jnvIt2gKDxM2ykM

Click on the link below to find my other threads to see the other parts I am selling ...

http://porscheforum.com.au/profile/4802-935fanatic/?do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1

Archived