Sold- Targa roof - longhood to g series, $1000

Gavn

I recently purchased a targa roof, from a forum member, as I was under the impression mine was original & hence didn't wish to pull it down and have it recovered (purchased the new roof to recover & keep mine stored in original condition).  Turns out my targa roof is not original... so the roof I purchased is no longer required.  I've confirmed via catalogue that it will fit longhoods through to impact bumper 911's (the intended recipient was a '77 in my case).  The roof, as pictured, is in serviceable condition and a good candidate for recovering/rebuilding (the vinyl has shrunk a little & there is one small mark in the roof see last pic).  I'm happy to pass it along at the same price I purchased it for ($1000).  A new roof from Porsche is about 7.5k US, professional recovering about 2k AU & recovering kits for diy quite a bit less.  Feel free to pm me or shoot me an email on info@clifftocoast.com.au if you're interested.  I can meet in Sydney to Wollongong or freight to other locations (note visors not for sale.....pics taken by PO).

targa3targa1

targa7

targa6

• 2 months later...

Archived