Gavin (CliffToCoast)

Sold- Targa roof - longhood to g series, $1000

I recently purchased a targa roof, from a forum member, as I was under the impression mine was original & hence didn't wish to pull it down and have it recovered (purchased the new roof to recover & keep mine stored in original condition).  Turns out my targa roof is not original... so the roof I purchased is no longer required.  I've confirmed via catalogue that it will fit longhoods through to impact bumper 911's (the intended recipient was a '77 in my case).  The roof, as pictured, is in serviceable condition and a good candidate for recovering/rebuilding (the vinyl has shrunk a little & there is one small mark in the roof see last pic).  I'm happy to pass it along at the same price I purchased it for ($1000).  A new roof from Porsche is about 7.5k US, professional recovering about 2k AU & recovering kits for diy quite a bit less.  Feel free to pm me or shoot me an email on info@clifftocoast.com.au if you're interested.  I can meet in Sydney to Wollongong or freight to other locations (note visors not for sale.....pics taken by PO).

targa3targa1

targa7

targa6

Hi Gavin could you please send me your number? I’m interested in the Targa Top