Wanted: Garage to rent in Bondi Beach NSW

JasonH

HI All,

Sorry for what must seem an off topic request. I have just arrived n Sydney from the UK and have brought my much loved Boxster with me, but have been messed around on my accomodation I pre-booked and have been left with no choice but to take a different apartment - one which lacks appropriate parking for my car.

Can anyone let me know if they have a garage available for rent in Bondi Beach area?

Thanks,

Jason

Hey Jason and welcome. Parking in the eastern suburbs of Sydney is not easy to say the least. Head down Bondi beach way and it only gets harder I'd say :(

If you haven't already, check out www.domain.com.au and search. There are always LUGs (lock up garages) and secure spaces for rent. They usually start at $60 a week give or take. The challenge will be to find one as close as possible to where you live.

Another option is to ask at the various apartment blocks in your area if anyone has a car space free that you could rent. I lived in an apartment block over near Edgecliff and there were a lot of spare spaces and when I inquired I was offered two or three. I think a lot of the time people have them unused but don't bother advertising them so that could also be worth a try.

Best of luck mate, hope you can get your 987 undercover soon!

Cheers,

Hugh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived