iphone volume via Macan S 2016

Jen

Hi everyone, I have a major issue with my "new" second hand Macan S 2016 -- I have turned up the volume to the highest setting for both my Iphone (13) and via the car settings -- I have visited the Brighton Porsche dealership and they increased the volume (as I had missed it when doing it myself - but I didnt make a call before leaving the dealership to check it)--- it is driving me crazy!!! despite turning up the vol on the main dial and the left hand steering wheel volume knob-- NOTHING WORKS!! I am straining to hear the person on the phone ... and yet I can jack up the volume whilst listening to spotify via my iphone - through the car -- it doesnt make sense !! My hearing isnt that bad either!! I am considering getting apple play installed to see if that will help it-- and also, to enjoy digital radio choices- etc. thanks for any assistance Jen 

Hi Jen, I saw a forum post where someone recommended this:

When you are in the car, and the iPhone is connected to Bluetooth, if you receive a call, take the iPhone and use the volume button on the side of the phone and turn up the volume. It will then increase Bluetooth volume. You can only do this while connected to Bluetooth, and in an active call. That should take care of it.