PCV @ Winton & DECA

EB 986

We all survived Sandown and well done to those brave souls who did the training on the very wet Friday.    From my vantage point, on Saturday, it looked like everyone was having a good run.

Now, PCV is off the Winton on June 29 which will be a speed event.    There is a Test and Tune the day before which is run by the local guys and is a good way to familiarise yourself with the track.   It is done in 20 minute sessions swinging between sedans, open wheelers and bikes.

On June 30, PCV will be at DECA in Shepparton.    This is a lot of fun and something a bit different from the normal run of things.   There will be 3 short road courses and, of course, the skid pan.    The afternoon sees head-to-head with an audience cheering their favorite drivers.

If anyone is coming up this way for the weekend, or for one day, I am in need of volunteers, especially on the Sunday.     There will be a dinner in Benalla on the Friday night and one in Shepparton on the Saturday night. 

Here is a link for the weekend (hope it works):

http://cms.porsche-clubs.com/PorscheClubs/pc_victoria/pc_main.nsf/web/3C2932310E3324E8C1257A9500057DB3

If you are interested in volunteering, please pm me.

cheers Robin

Archived