17" turbo twist Wheels and tyres to suit 964

Design: Turbo Twist

These wheels and tyres were removed from my Porsche 964 and replaced with 18" wheels. They are NOT concours condition. One wheel has some gutter graze and the other show small blemishes from use. They are, in my opinion, easily refurbished and generally in good condition. These are replica Turbo Twist wheels made in Italy.

I would like to get these out of the garage Price: Open to offers but please be realistic. Currently on eBay they are around $250 per wheel (without tyre)

I can organise them to shipped Australia wide via Ego Couriers - last time I used them for the 18" wheels Melb to Brisbane the cost was around $105.

They come with Porsche emblem centre caps. These may fit other Porsche models but check the offset to make sure they will fit.

Rear Wheels    9 x 17    ET47       Tyres:  Riken Raptor 255 x17 x 40   75% tread remaining

Front Wheels  7.5 x 17  ET52        Tyres: Riken Raptor  225 x 17 x 45   45% tread remaining

I am happy to package the wheels and tyres if the buyer wants them to be freighted. 

I suggest inspection - they are located in Coorparoo, Brisbane Qld and if you have any questions I can be contacted on 0412 588 641.

Images of the wheels and tyres are located here:

http://s1303.photobu...heels and Tyres

Archived