For sale MY09 Porsche 997.2 Carrera S *SOLD*

Hi,

I'm going through a second midlife crisis in only18 months and putting up for sale my very much loved Guards Red 2009 Porsche 997.2 Carrera S. 60,000km, PDK, Techart Formula II 20" wheels, GT3 rear wing. I have full set of books, original wheels (with good tyres) and boot lid to be included with sale. I haven't advertised anywhere else yet and wanted to give my PFA friends first option. PM me for further details.

a>URL]

• 2 weeks later...

I now officially have the add up on carsales.com. Check it out if interested. It reads something like this:

The ULTIMATE classic sports car! Australian delivered and meticulously maintained is this amazing 2009 Porsche 911 Carrera S 997 series 2 car. Selling because of a need to up size due to a growing family. The car is in show room condition with no dents or scratches and is sure to impress the most fastidious buyer. Presented in Guards Red, it has the classic Porsche look that turns heads where ever you drive. This car hasn't been tampered with or modified and is a genuine example of pure class. The NEUNELF plates (German for nine eleven) are included with the sale. The only change that has been made is window tint, done professionally to dark as legal here in SA. The tyres are at approx 50% wear and a new battery has just been installed. Comes with full books and service history. Serviced annually at 10,000km intervals by Porsche service centres. The car has never been raced or tracked and drives like new. The car is also fitted with a Ezitrak GPS tracker for added piece of mind. I am also separately selling a set of Techart 20" Formula II wheels and a Getty Design GT3 rear wing which previously had been fitted to the vehicle (2 pictures included). These extras are negotiable as a deal if so desired. This car is realistically priced to sell and I can assure you that you won't find a better example of this model at this value of $132,900.00

Please don't waste my time asking for a test drive if you don't have your finances approved.

porsche%20add%202%20010_zpspwwnilbi.jpg

porsche%20add%202%20008_zpsemuiprwq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived