Hi Everyone

I'm a Long time lurker from Melbourne.

Also, I'm a "anything with a motor guy" - some bikes (Ducati, Norton, Triumph) - some cars (Alfa, Ferrari, various old Mustangs and, of course, my first love, Porsche).

I've had a bunch of Porsches, most recently a pristine 1970 911E which I sold last year.

My current car is Brutus - she's an Australian delivered, matching numbers, Paint code 936-9-3, 1979 SC with an engine and gearbox rebuild with the usual upgrades, M&K, Heat exchangers, backdated by a previous owner. 

Best thing is I've added some lightness and she now weighs 1040 wet.

I've just taken a sabbatical from being CTO for a number of US multi national tech firms - Massachusetts, Singapore, Tokyo (don't know if I'll ever be able to go back to that life...) and am chilling playing music and...

...I'm about to do an East Coast Aussie road trip where I'll hook up with some trusty old Porsche (Pelicanites, earlyS, Aussie 901, PFA folks) friends, play some blues, reggae and drink some whisky. 

Here's my car - you don't need to be on FB to look. I start the trip wednesday morning and will be updating the Facebook album each day.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153859199565774&type=1&l=fa6d0f00c5

and a quick video. Cheers! Sal

Archived