Wishbones

EB 986

Had an interesting hour at Winton when a 986 broke the wishbone. It is not the easiest thing to load onto a trailer with one wheel trying to go at right-angles. Luckily no-one hurt and coming out of the left-hand sweeper to right-turn at the top of 'the bra' was the best spot to happen. Apparently this is fairly common in older cars that have been on the track due to the forces exerted. A bit of a wake-up call for the rest of the Boxster owners.

I've just had major replacements that come due at 100K.... cheaper then a new motor though .. Hope all are enjoying their gorgeous cars. I'm heading off to Nagambie and the car museum at Shepparton tomorrow ... (as if I haven't seen enough of Shepparton recently).. Well. DECA.

The boys in blue arrived first thing and inspected one of our more volatile driver's car. ... keep an eye out for photos in club magazine ....LOL

Might be time to put a deposit on a nice shiny new one in red for when the new model Boxster is released, Robin. Very Very nice looking car, have a look at the post today with the vid with Walter R driving one.....

Have fun at the museum, taking Greg with you??

Heard his the captain of one of the registers now...

Cheers

C

Chris ..... How can you say such a thing..... :o I love my little red car!!!

I offered to take him out to lunch ... didn't actually say where... Yes, he is captain of GT3 ...... and actually has to organise things .... :rolleyes:

Haha, ok ok I understand re your attachment to your car.....

Well having to organize things, a challenge to be met. Perhaps you could keep us up to date :) :)

Say hello to Greg and hope you enjoy your lunch tomorrow, might have to rug up though looking at the weather....

Best wishes to you both

Chris

Archived