Booster Seat for 911 Turbo S

JT I can't answer your question I'm afraid, however, yours is the model they advertised in the Harvard Business review in a campaign last year which was tongue n cheek stating the (then) new 911 has enough room out the back to pick up your kids on weekends from soccer.

I remember it as was a great campaign I thought at the time eliminating that argument it's not practical for families.

Head down to the Redcross (the do baby/child seats in SA - not sure about other states). Let them try fit every seat they have in stock. To everyone's surprise I managed to get a seat for a 993 Turbo for my 2.5 year. Don't forget to donate as well.

JT I can't answer your question I'm afraid, however, yours is the model they advertised in the Harvard Business review in a campaign last year which was tongue n cheek stating the (then) new 911 has enough room out the back to pick up your kids on weekends from soccer.

I remember it as was a great campaign I thought at the time eliminating that argument it's not practical for families.

You can pick up your kids from soccer as long as they don't need a car seat.....

Head down to the Redcross (the do baby/child seats in SA - not sure about other states). Let them try fit every seat they have in stock. To everyone's surprise I managed to get a seat for a 993 Turbo for my 2.5 year. Don't forget to donate as well.

I went on the site and got all excited when I clicked on baby seats - only to see that they only do it in SA.

That's weird.

Guest vas930

Back in the 70s my dad had a 73 Targa.

As a family of five we drove that thing every weekend.

My two sisters in the back seats and me on the centre.

Child seat was a flat wood seat with about 2mm of pad, no back on it.

We once went to NSW and back to watch speedway.

That was so hard on the back I think its why I am so short.

However, sitting on top of that old flat six as a child was heaven. :)

Guest Nick987

What a great story and memory!

My old man had a '72 Mach I 'stang in the early seventies, that had these huge 'shelves' over the wheel arches in the rear that my brother and I would sit on and cling to the rear seats (what seat belts?)

So Vas, are you suggesting he fabricate a flat wood seat with about 2mm of pad, no back on it?

Clearly sitting on top of that old flat six as a child was character building and led to an adulthood which includes a 930.

Guest Nick987

...mmm...thinking I might rip out the rear seats in the Territory and replace with a wooden bench in the hopes mine ends up in some form of forced induction P... :lol:

Guest vas930

So Vas, are you suggesting he fabricate a flat wood seat with about 2mm of pad, no back on it?

Yes, if he wants short kids and a safety factor of zero, yes. B)

Archived