For Sale: Silver C2S (997.1)

For sale... a much loved and well looked after Carrera 2S

This 2005 Arctic Silver 911 is not a garage queen, having been places and seen things in the 7 years I've owned it - including Goodwood Festival of Speed, Le Mans, Spa F1 and some local favourites here in Victoria (yes - I imported it from the UK when I returned to Oz and full compliance has been achieved).  

Sporting the usual "S" features (PASM, Brakes, Bi-xenons, Climate, etc) as well as Sport Chrono, a Sunroof, Sat Nav with phone module, Park assist, a 6-CD changer and Heated seats - everything is standard as it departed the factory in Germany.

The manuals and service booklet are intact and service / maintenance receipts are available - the majority through a Porsche dealer whilst it was in the UK.  Whilst currently on 101K Kms, a service has just been complete and Rego is running through to Feb 2018.  This car has been serviced according to requirements, received additional annual oil changes and had dollars spent when it needed it.  

In the last 18 months, new tyres were fitted, the Serpentine belt and battery replaced also and it is living on a trickle charger and under a cover in my garage when not putting a smile on the driver's face.

I'm aiming for around $85K.  Feel free to PM me for any additional information or to refer a friend in that really needs a 911 in their life.

DSC_0543.jpg

DSC_0555.jpg

P1000305.jpg

Archived