For Sale: 4 x Brand New Momo Horn Buttons

Hi everyone,

My garage cleanout continues haha. I found a box tonight with 4 Momo horn buttons in it. They are all brand new and have never been fitted to a car etc so if your horn button is looking tired and you want a new one - these are in perfect brand new condition.

They are not cheap Chinese copies - these were supplied to me by Roman Autotek, Momo's authorised Australian importers.

Am happy to sell them individually of course as most people only need 1.

Some photos ...

s-l1600.png

I have 1 of the yellow horn button shown above.

s-l500.png

I have 1 of the black and silver horn button shown above.

s-l500.png

I have 2 of the silver and red logo horn buttons as shown above.

Am asking $49 each including postage by express post with insurance. Message me if you want one.

Click on the link below to find my other threads if you want to see the other parts I am selling ...

http://porscheforum.com.au/profile/4802-935fanatic/?do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1

Interesting... are all Momo horn buttons the same size/ diameter? Mine does not work properly, has dodgy contacts. It sits behind a cover, I will have a look tomorrow and see if they look the same. One of the bottom ones....

Cheers

31 minutes ago, ANF said:

Interesting... are all Momo horn buttons the same size/ diameter? Mine does not work properly, has dodgy contacts. It sits behind a cover, I will have a look tomorrow and see if they look the same. One of the bottom ones....

Cheers

Hi ANF,

Yes as far as I know the Momo horn buttons are all the same size. Momo has a cover on some of their steering wheels that covers the outside diameter of the horn button.

What type of Momo steering wheel are you running on your car ?

Does the cover look similar to this ? ...

1.JPG

If so, behind that aluminium ring with the 6 allen head cap screws, is a standard sized Momo horn button

15 minutes ago, ANF said:

I forget the name of it, so here's a pic.

08e.jpg_l.jpg?progressive

Hi ANF - that looks like a standard size Momo horn button behind your cover but I will make a call in the morning and double check for you.

Momo tends to standardize component sizes across their product range - it's smart engineering and keeps maufacturing costs sensible.

Archived